1

Some parts are similar to the story '10 years later'.Read that story,its good!I will be switching alot of POV in this chapter.
------------------------------------

Jade's POV

Life's pretty great now,I admit.Beck and I are married, we have a baby named Julian andwe are famous he is a famous actor while Im a famous actress.

"Bye Beck"I say as I walk to my car and started the engine and drove back home.

Beck's POV

"Bye"I say as Jade drove out of my driveway.

Im a famous actor with Jade and Im so excited to meet everyone again at the school reunion.

Nobody's POV

After the gang graduated from Hollywood Arts,they never seen each other again but they do keep in contact by calling and emailing each other.They're highschool reunion is in 1 week and they are all excited to meet each other again.

Tori's POV

Im so happy with my life."Thank you so much for supporting me!"I say as I run off the stage.1 week later,school reunion!Im so excited!!I say in my mind.Im so excited for the reunion and to meet everyone.Even Jade I guess...

André's POV

"Cut!Lets call it a day."The crew says as I went to my room and drank my water.Life's great.And Im excited for the reunion.Seeing everyone again is the best thing ever.Im a actor now.Im so excited to meet Beck.

Cat's POV

"Hehe haha!"I giggled as the kid Sam and I were babysitting,Bob,went to hug Sam's leg.Or squeeze.Haha.Oh yeah,its Sam from iCarly,yes.We met in a garbage truck.I know right!Hehe.Im so excited for next week's school reunion!!Yay!Im excited to meet Jadey my best friend!!

Robbie's POV

"Thank you!You were..great audiences!"I say and went off the stage.

Im a great comedian know and I ditched Rex by selling him.Was a big decision but Rex was the main problem why many people hates me.

Im excited for the school reunion.Im excited to meet Beck and tell him all about my life now.

Trina's POV

"And...Cut!"Shouted the director of 'Highschool kidz'."Finally,I can go home."I say and drove home.

Im sooo excited to meet everyone except Tori,because we live together but Ill move out soon enough with a boy.Haha.