2

1 week later

      Everyone met up at a restaurant.They were so happy to see each other again and tell everyone about their experiences.

     Jade's POV

       "Hurry up!"Beck yelled from the car.We were already a little late for the school reunion.

   I grabbed Julian and my bag and got into the car."Then help me with Julian!"I shouted.

   Beck carried Julian and puts him in the baby red car seat.I got into the seat beside the driver seat while Beck gets in the driver's seat.He drove to the restaurant as quickly as possible.

   When they reached the restaurant,everyone was there already."Jadey's here!!"Cat exclaimed."You're all grown up,so am I,stop calling me Jadey!"I yelled and Cat giggled.I rolled my eyes."Jade!You're here!Little old devil.."Tori welcomed,looking weird as always."Whatever."I say."Still the same self with Beck?"Tori asked."Why do you care?"I say."Guess you're still the same.."Tori mumbles.

    "Hey everyone!Who misses they're favourite teacher?"Sikowitz says."SIKOWITZ!!"We all shouted and hugged him,but I didnt hug him of course."Hey..you.."Sikowitz looked at me,"Why you still the normal self?" "Must I change?"I snapped and Sikowitz laughed."No,no.I like your normal self!Haha"Sikowitz faked.Its easy to tell he's faking with his fake smile.

   The reunion is nearly over.Everyone was sad they won't meet each other again but Tori suggested something that we both agree on finally.

   "Hey,since we all want to see each other,I owe a beach house and I thought maybe we could stay there but I wont owe it forever.We can stay there only til the end of August and now its July so we can go there next week meet me at the beach in a private jet ski."Tori explains.We all agreed.