Big trouble

Max felt his stomach growl, but he didn't feel like eating right now, he fet sick, but 'you gotta eat when you gotta eat.' He thought.

Max slowly made his way put of his partially opened tent.

He was mumbling curse words to him self as he lurked towards the mess hall slouching. His throat started to burn. He coughed once, but then it didn't stop, he couldn't breath, he couldn't stop coughing, it hurt. It hurt alot.

Everything started to go black for him. Around his eyes were starting to go black. He couldn't focus, but then it stopped.

He gasped for air gripping his chest. "Holy shit." He mumbled to himself.

David and the campers walked outside talking. David had a very serious face on and so did the other campers. That was until they saw Max on the ground gasping for breath. David's face fell.

"Max!?" David said running up to the dizzy boy.

"What?" He growled.

"Are you okay?!" David said fearfully.

"Im fine you bastard. Now piss off!" Max said getting back up.

David looked Max straight un the eye, then picked him up holding him as far away from his face as possible. Max started to try to kick and punch David, but to bo advail.

"Fuck you." Max said crossing his arms.

"Mmmhmm, lets go, I need to talk to you, it's very serious."

Max's face immediately fell. "No no no no no." Max said quickly. "Let go of me!" Fear started to overwhelm him. "Please!"

David looked at the boy, it was obvious he was scared. He had no clue what to do. "Max, Max, It's okay. It's me..David." he soothed.

Max started yo calm down, but he didn't say a word.

"Okay. Lets go have our chat."

In the counselors' office

Gwen was sitting sideways on a love seat with her feet dangling off of the arm rest reading one of ber trashy magazines about trashy movies and people.

She looked up as the two males walked into the door. Her face turned into a grimace. "What did the little shit do this time?" She huffed getting up from her seat looking down at Max.

"Well?" Gwen pushed.

David looked at her. "One of the campers said they had caught him smoking..." he said sadly.

"Was not!" He yelled looking at the two adults.

"Then mind if we go through your tent?" Gwen said sending chills down Max's spine.

"What the hell? No!" Max yelled flailing his arms to his sides.

"Hey! Language." David scoled.

"English." Max said with a dark voice.

"Listen. You two need to fuck off and mind your own business!" Max said turning towards the door.

Gwen stepped infront of him, "ohh hell no. Your staying tight here until I go through your tent. David will stay and watch you." She demanded.

"What!? No!"

"Yeah. Whether you like it or not....David stay here and watch the brat."

When she walked out the door Max said, "Oh fuck."