9?

Howwwwww! 'Kim' I pushed him away as I asked ' how could- y-you- ki-kiss- me again?' He looked at me and turned red as he suddenly explained as he kept his hands on his lips, 'oh, um, a familiar and it's master must kiss every time or else the power will fade... ' what the hell! Seriously.?

' seriously? What type of idiotic rule is that?' I sigh. But is he taking advantage? No way he isn't that type of guy, ' I will forgive you because it is a rule ok' as soon as I said that, I left and I entered my house...

My heart is still beating fast, ' Min, he doesn't like you it is just a rule' I told myself..

The next morning I enter my class as usual and sit beside him as he smiles and said ' are you alright you seem a bit red? ' he teases. ' haha nice joke ' I exclaim. ' where is jungkook?' I ask ,
' oh yeah he is working on his new album ' ha replies.

Then soon I hear a loud bang at the door as Jin Ha approaches and shouts at me ' playgirl, you bitch, how dare you toy with both jungkook and Kim?, aren't you one bit ashamed? ' what is this freak blabbering about?then she showed me the school news paper... oh no...

Head line: A normal girl Min, dating two celebreties !?

What type of girl is she? will she be able to manage two? Ha, let's see...

What the hell? This isn't true... but I hear some students whispering..

' oh my God, she is a new comer and she already seduced two!' While the other replies ' what a freaking bitch she is'. But the boys said ' why doesn't she hang out with us too? Right?' As they laughed.

I panic as they laugh, no this isn't right, I run as Jin Ha grins. I turn as everybody out side stares at me exclaiming ' Hey isn't she that bitch?', ' who?'the other asked, 'the girl that seduced jungkook and Kim!', ' oh yeah it is that girl'...

I can't bear it, I run to the hall as I find the pictures all over our school as I run to the terrace and pick the door, I stay there for a while, but then I hear a loud bang, 'Min, it is just a rumor it will not last, so open the door ', kim said. I close my eyes and ears no twantin to hear anything as everything soon blacks out, but I hear a voice ' sis'. ' jimin?'

I wake up to find myself in a hospital bed, what happened, oh yeah I blacked out... I turn around finding no one as I try to stand up, jimin enters and says ' sis, stay down, doctor said that you needed rest'...

'Jimin what are you doing here?' I ask, 'am I not allowed to check my little sister also now?' He said with a stern look. ' no I thought you were busy, that's why...', 'shush' he said as he placed his finger in my lips and placed my head down gently on my pillow and whispered to my ear.. ' sleep, you need to rest '. As he kissed me on my site head and leaves. Jimin is too sweet for a brother, sometimes.

Thinking about jimin I fall into deep sleep....

Jimin

' Ha, she likes kim... ' but I too.. 'I know that mom and aunt told me not to tell anyone but I think I must tell her... ' I whisper to myself as I clutch my colar. ' kim, you dare hurt my Min, you will pay for it....'

I will have....

To tell....

Her the truth....

That she is....

Is my....

Fiance....