9: Time

Carl and I were walking into the library to find Carol and kids not there. We heard a scream from one of the cell blocks. Carl and I rushed over to the screaming and happened to find walkers everywhere. I rushed back to my cell and got my knife.

The cell block was crawling with walkers. I see Luke crawling on the ground trying to get away from one. I rushed over there but a walker got in the way. Luckily, I stabbed it quickly in the head. I ran over to Luke as fast as I can. I grabbed the walker and stabbed it and picked up Luke and gave him to Karen, who was in a cell with the other kids.

I see Carl shoot a couple. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

A walker was in front of me. I kicked it and held my foot against it and then stabbed it. I walked up stairs with Daryl and Rick. I was walking in front of a cell then suddenly a walker grabbed me and it held me against the wall. Until an arrow went through his head.

Patrick. We checked around him and everything but there were no bite marks or scratches. Well thats weird.

I walked back downstairs to see Carl standing there waiting for me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Im fine." I said with a awkward smile. I coughed a little. Thats weird.

"Well come on lets go back to the cell block." he said holding out his hand.

"I'll meet you over there." I said smiling at him. He smiled back as he walked back to our cell. I started coughing even more. Something sticky was on my hand. I looked at my hand. Blood. Did that just really came out of my mouth.

"uh Rick?" I called to him.

"Ya. What is it?" he said.

"I think blood just seriously came out of my mouth." I talked him. I told him while showing him my hand. There were a few drops left on my face. I wiped my mouth.

"Rick man, that kind of looked like what was like on Patrick." Daryl said out of the blue.

"ya but Patrick had blood coming his eyes too, unless thats happening to you too?" he told Daryl then looked at me.

"To be honest, I think I just might be sick." I frowned a little. Hershel came out of the blue and felt my forehead.

"Ya. Youve been exposed. Which means we have to put you in a different cell block." Hershel said.

"What?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around. Carl.

"hey, I'm gonna be just fine. Ok. You dont need to worry about me." I told me so he wouldn't go all protective on me.

"No your not okay. At least let me stay in the other cell block with you." he told me while grabbing both of my hands. I pulled away. He looked at me very sadly.

"I think we should stay away from each other until this all clears up?" I told him.

" And what if I doesnt?" he said kind of having an angry face on him.

"Then.. you should still stay away from me." I told him I walked past him as Heshel showed me to Cell Block A.