Chapter 12

I seriously couldn't move. I just saw a evil bastard kill Hershel. All I could do was cry. I stood frozen for a while, until I see Hershel move?

He's still alive? Oh thank god! While he was moving away, the governor came up behind him chopped his head all the off. I was crying so hard.

I started to shoot. I only killed like two people. They had a tank. They shot a tank bullet thing at one of the towers next to me.

Once it hit it, it sent me and Carl and the others flying through the air. I landed hard on a rock and I think it bruised my shoulder.

Walkers were suddenly coming through all different directions. I couldn't find Carl?!

I turned around and there was a walker. It had its hands on my shoulders. I kept fighting it until an arrow went through its head.

Daryl. I gave him a frightened look, because hello! People are trying to kill us!

I went back to the fence and started shooting. The only person who was closer to me was Sasha.

"Sasha!" I screamed to her. She came running towards me.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked me.

"Aww you know, I've had better days" I told her sarcastically and we ran off. In the distance I see Maggie help Glenn get on the bus.

Bob was in front of a car shooting. I can hear Maggie screaming for Beth. She soon came over here to us.

A bullet suddenly ended up in Bobs shoulder. He was fine, but I just told him to put pressure on it.

"Do you think we can make it to the bus?" I asked Maggie.

Her and I quickly turned around and we can see the bus driving away with bullets being shot at it.

"Ya. I don't think so." She told me. The four of us quickly got up and made a run for it. We were just about to exit the prison when I realized something.

"Wait. What about Carl. I'm not leaving without him." I told the three of them.

"Kendal, we need to go now." Maggie's southern accent made her say each word very tiring.

I nodded and looked back at the prison and soon enough we were all running through the woods, far enough away from the battle.

Bye Carl.

(Carls POV)

I went into the prison to see if Kendal ran in there and we got flown up into the air.

I saw a lot of the sick people becoming walkers and I quickly killed them all and went back outside. I can he somebody calling my name.

It was my dad.

As soon as I was exiting the prison two walkers were suddenly in front of me, and trying to get to my dad.

I raised my gun and quickly shot them both.

I gave my dad a tiring look and ran up to him, and embraced him into a hug.

"Where's Kendal? Judith?" He asked while pausing a few times. He looked really beat up. I look behind me and I can see the Governor there lying on the ground holding his chest.

Finally. That bastard is dead.

Me and my dad were looking for a way to get out of here. We suddenly turned the corner and see a baby holder thing just sitting there.

Is Judith in there?

We walked quickly at my dads paste and look inside.

There was no Judith. Just blood soaked up everywhere in the seat.

I started crying and so did dad. I turned to my side and see a walker. I shot it in the head. Then started shooting it multiple times.

I lost my girlfriend, I lost my baby sister, I lost myself.

My dad pulled me aside and I started crying even more.

We walked near the woods and then I slightly looked back at the destruction the Governor did.

"Don't look back Carl, just keep walking." I listened and starting looking coward again.

What now?