NON-STOP EPISODE 1

WELCOME TO NON-STOP EVERYONE!!!!

Let's see if this brand can beat Insanity...
**********************

Backstage, I was on the phone with PGV

Me: Look, Prudencio. You should know better than me that being both Founder and GM is hard shit.

Prudencio (Through the phone): Understandable.

Suddenly a referee ran up to me.

Me: I'll call you back later bud. *hangs up and turns to the referee* what?

Referee: There has been an incident in the Parking Lot, sir! Someone has ambushed Ace Bunny!

Me: SHIT!

I then rushed to the parking lot, to see The Loonatics, and some members of the Non-stop Roster surrounding Ace who was on the floor, clutching the back of his head.

Me: Ace! What the hell happened!? *turns to The Loonatics* Did any of you see what happened?

Tech: No. We found him like this.

Lexi: From what Ace told us, he only remembers that 3 guys jumped him.

I then kneel down to the barely conscious Ace.

Me: Did you see their faces?

Ace: I... C-Couldn't... They were masked... ugh...

Me: *Stands up* Okay, call the medics, get some help, we need to do something about this.

****************

The opening pyro goes off in BC Place, and the cameras pan around as Mauro Ranallo speaks.

Mauro: Vancouver looking as hot as ever after an episode of Insanity, but now, we are gonna kick it into full throttle, and go all night, Non-Stop! Good evening everyone, I'm Mauro Ranallo, and alongside me is Mike Tenay, and Don West!

Mike Tenay: And what a way to start the night, we just witnessed the aftermath of what looks to be a planned ambush on Ace Bunny, and Chard, our GM and CEW Founder is gonna get to the bottom of this!

Don: Well hopefully we do get to the bottom of this.

Mauro: Speaking if the devil, here he comes right now!

Out I come, and I was not pleased.

Mike Tenay: Looks like Chard had something planned with The Loonatics.

Don: Well for those who follow the Google+ Community will know that it was originally gonna be L.A.X vs. Ace and Tech, now I think he'll either find an alternate team, or stop this whole thing altogether.

I enter the ring, and I pace around the ring, deep in my thoughts about the situation.

I then begin to speak.