Transfer

Description and Effects: Transfer is one of Yoake's favorites out of all her quirks because of the fact that with it, she is able to help people in a great way. This one in particular is the best when she is helping in rescue operations. Transfer gives Yoake the ability to take on someone's injury, instantly returning the injured or sick person to their original state. Yoake can not control where the injury is transferred onto her but the severity of the injury stays the same. For example, if someone had a broken hand, Yoake may get a broken leg when she transfers the injury, although it won't be as bad. This quirk requires physical touch and since she can not touch the person with her hands, Yoake results to kissing like Recovery Girl. Yoake doesn't need to kiss the injured spot directly, she just has to make physical contact.  She can transfer any type of injury on a person with this although she can only transfer some sickness. She can transfer it when someone has a cold or the flu but she can not when someone has cancer. Yoake doesn't have a limit for how many injuries she can take, as long as she is able to heal herself but she can not transfer anything in regards to a lost appendage. She has to be careful, because transferring a severe injury could possibly cause leftover damage after she heals herself. If someone's leg is completely shattered and she transfers it onto her self, she risks it leaving permanent effects after she heals like aches and pains, etc.

I didn't want to use a gif of Recovery Girl healing so I just used this one. Pretty much, the cuts on the persons hand would end up on Yoake. And she wouldn't be using her hands but you know.