Copy

Description and Effects: Yoake shares this quirk with her father and her brother. Copy allows for the user to copy any quirk of someone as long as they touch them through physical contact. Her father and brother can copy the quirk of someone they touch for up to an hour while Yoake, for reasons unknown at the time, will forever be able to use the quirk of someone she touches. With quirks that are physically present on the user at all times, Yoake only has to think about using the quirk in order to take on the physical ability. It then will go away once she stops thinking of using the quirk. One thing to be wary of is because of those unknown reasons, when Yoake copies a quirk, the person she touches is unable to use their quirk(s) for up to a day. If used incorrectly, she can cause someone to lose their quirk forever. More information will be given later on. Another thing to take into account is when Yoake begins to use a quirk, if her father or brother touches her, they only copy the quirk that Yoake is using at that moment. When copying a quirk, Yoake has to know information of how it works before using it. If Yoake copies an unknown quirk and tries to use it, it might cause a drawback and physical harm. The only limitations Yoake may have is if the original user of the quirk has limitations themselves. Yoake does not have any limitations regarding how many quirks she can copy. If Yoake chooses to purposely take away someone's quirk, since she'll be absorbing their energy too, it is very likely that the process can cause the person to die.

Pretty much the gif of Monoma can describe this.