The Announcement | Chapter one

I yawned as I got myself out of bed, I was still incredibly tried but I still needed to eat breakfast. I put on my slippers as I left my cabin, and started towards the dinning pavilion. I met one of my friends, an Iris daughter named Brooke, we talked as we walked toward the dining pavilion, we walked passed the ares cabin which was tp'ed and then passed the Hermes cabin to find it spray painted red, along with various weapons wedged into the cabin, "Well, the ares cabin sure had its revenge," brook said as we passed by, her hands in her hoodie's front pocket.

"Yeah, they sure...did" I replied, still tired and drossy.

"Hey wake up sleepy head!" She flicked my head.

"Owee, don't do that" I yawned,

After some walking, and talking, we made it to the dinning pavilion, we grabbed our food, waffles, Some grapes along with chocolate milk, we went to our separate tables, but since our cabins our so close, and so are our tables, we could just turn around and continue to talk well we ate, there was also a sorta treat cart, you could go up and get something for a dramacha or two, I chose a chocolate cookie, and went back to my table and dipping it into my chocolate milk, Double Chocolate!

As I sat down I continued to talk to Brooke as I ate, not many other people were at my table, there was a total of 5 Hypnos children, including me, and we usually slept all the time, but we recently made a deal with the Demeter children, they get us coffee and in return we grant them calm, non-nightmares Dreams, and it gave us the energy to function as a somewhat normal demigod, anyways, as everyone was nearing the end of breakfast it was time for announcements.

They started out normal, "Volley ball tournament at 3:00" wasn't going to attend that, "Climbing Wall is down for repairs" like I ever use it. However it was the last few that scared me, "the hunters will be staying for the weekend, make sure to treat them with respect and kindness." They never like boys, well a few, but I wasn't one of them, and the final one, "now, this is a big announcement so I want everyone to listen, we will be opening a school on camp grounds designed for demigods, we expect everyone to attend it, it ranges from middle school to high school, the teachers will, be from Camp Jupiter, so they may be strict, but please make sure to be kind and open to them!" There was a lot of boos, except for the Athena children, but overall not a lot of interest, one of the kids from the Athena table raised the hand, Chiron called on them and they asked there question, "when does it start!" There was a swooned throughout the pavilion, "Monday, " Chiron responded, Monday! That's too soon, it was only Saturday!