«2» Butterflies

Y/N's P.O.V

Last night I didn't get much sleep, I was thinking about Tom the whole time. About his beautiful messy brown hair, he's gorgeous hazel eyes, his cute laugh, his sense of humor, his way of doing thing and his great personality.

I quickly got out of bed knowing that I'm going to see Tom again and just thinking of that gives me electric waves through my veins. Everytime I see him I get a smile, I've never fell so hard for anyone in my life.

I get dressed in this:

Get some breakfast and wait for Tom to pick me up

Get some breakfast and wait for Tom to pick me up. After a fee minutes he stops his car in my driveway. "good morning, sunshine." he waves and opens my door. While he was driving I started to think about him , I only know him for like two weeks but he was like a best friend I've not seen for ages.

He parks the car infront of the grey building and we run to the set." Ah hi Y/N." I hear Tom's voice. I turn around, him standing in the door way of the building with starbucks in his hands." Hi Tom." I say. " why are you so quite, the whole time, you didn't even take a sip of your latte i bought you" He smiles while handing me a cup of warm coffee." Well Thank you sorry i was just thinking. " I say laughing. He smiles and all I can feel is the butterflies in my stomach, he gives me a feeling that no one else can. Me knees get weak when I see him I can't focus when I see him and now I'm just staring at him while he laughs at me.

Tom's P.O.V

She is gorgeous. I think I'm falling for her. But I barely know her, I need to get to know her better. I smile and reply." Well I'll see you in a bit for my make up for scene two, just going to make a quick phone call." She flashes me a beautiful smile and reply." Okay see you in a bit." She says while walking away to the studio.
--------------

The make-up studio was quite for the first 5 minutes when Tom wasn't present but when he walked in we started talking about everything you could imagine.

I walk to the closet to get the new foundation for Tom's make up. I open the closet not knowing that there was a big heavy bag above my head that's about to fall of the rack, Tom jumps up turns towards me and catches the bag before landing on me. "Wow, that was close, thank you." I say blushing and feeling the butterflies in my stomach again, with him inches away from me. "No problem, can't let you get hurt. Who would do my make-up then?" He says smiling. His face only centimeters away from mine. I look into his hazel eyes that have a sparkle in them. I can feel his breath on my lips. His cologne filling my nostrils. He just gives a smirk and I begin to blush a dark shade of red. "Okay so what outfit should you wear today?" I ask trying to avoid what happened before. "I need to wear my spiderman suit and then I need a pair of jean, converse, and you can pick what t-shirt I should wear." I go into the wardrobe closet, feeling his eyes on me. I get a pair of black jeans with black converse and a tshirt with a funny science pun on it.

He sits and looks at me with a smile." What...?" I ask with a concern look on my face. "No nothing." He says trying to hide his blush. I start doing his make-up but fail at the attempt because of him making funny faces when I put some foundation on his face.