Home

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

it's been about a month of living here and I already feel at home. Chahut has become my morail and Gamzee, ghb, Barzum, Baizli, and Whom'st have become really close friends of mine! And then there's Marvus. I may or may not have started to have a crush on him. Juuuuust a little- huge one. They've all taught me about their rules, culture, religion. Cgahut has even brought me to church with her a few times! And their thinking of making me a member of them and baptize me. I feel like part of the family. At the moment I'm waiting in Marvus' room because he said he had a surprise for me. As I wait I can't help but notice the face paint that he left out on the mirror. I curiously walk over and grab it. I get a mischievous idea and being to start trying to paint my face similar to the others with my own twist. I stop like a deer caught in headlights when I hear a deep chuckle from the doorway, looking behind me I see Marvus standing there smirking in delight. "I see someone found my paint." I look up at him like a guilty child who was just caught getting into the cookie jar. "Sorry." I apologize shyly. "It's fine, come here." He says walking towards me. He sits in front of me, leaning down more so he's able to reach me properly. Though I'm still only at his stomach even when on my tip toes and he's like this. He takes the paint and begins to expertly paint away at my face. Soon he pulls back as he looks at me, pride in his eyes as he looks down at me. "Perfect. Go take a look. " Turning around I head to the mirror, starting at myself in awe. He painted my face similar to his but I had tear drops at the end of the points and on my cheeks there were points similar to Gamzee, but he also added a line similar to Chahut on my mouth and a mask like paint similar to that of kurloz, however I had purple eyeliner on. I turn to Marvus excitedly as I bounce on my heels. "This is perfect!!" I squeal. Jumping towards him I hug him as best as I could. "Thank you thank thank you!!!!" I say repeatedly. He smiles at my childish behavior, seeing me smile happily when for about a month I've been stuck in a slump. "You look adorable." He whispers under his breath me unable to hear. He then stands up walking to the main room, me trotting behind happily. "Hey Marvus. He- Wow (Y/N)! You look adorable!" Chahut gasps, mouth open in surprise. "Thanks! Marvus did it for me!" I say, clinging to one of his legs cutely. "You gotta wear that more often." She states, determination lacing her words. I giggle at this. "Go along now (Y/N), I'll show you the surprise later." He says as he walks off in another direction. "Hey, can you help me with my scrap books? Your little hands are so helpful (Y/N)." I nod and she swiftly lifts me onto one of her shoulders, walking away to her room.

Marvus' P.O.V

I sit on the edge of my bed, my hands rubbing together in odd nervousness. What is wrong with me! Every time I'm around the human I always feel my blood pushed begin to quicken and when she smiles it takes my breathe away. When she is happy I'm overjoyed and when she's sad I want to end the world and hold her tight. Could I be... Flushed? No. Impossible. Me, a highblood troll in love with a human? How?! I pace around my room trying to understand this feeling but all that comes to mind is the word, that one word... Love. Taking a deep breathe I shake my head, trying to clear these thoughts away. Speaking of (Y/N), I should probably go check on her. Walking down the halls I finally reach Chahut's room and from inside I can hear... Giggling?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Me and Chahut gossip and tell secrets as we lay on our bellies, scrap booking. Chahut adds the photos and writing, I add the gems, glitter and bows. "Hey, (Y/N). Truth or dare!" She says, giggling and smirking. "Hmm... Truth." I say, her smile only widening. "Who do you have a flush crush on?" She asks, tilting her head and kicking her legs like a teenage girl. "Whaaaaat?!" I squeal blushing a bright red. "Who's your fluuuush cruuuuush?" She says again, drawing out her words. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." I state. She nods her head and counts to three where she squeaks out "Nashir" and I squeak out "Marvus." We look at each other then burst out into a loud pile of squeals and giggles. "Mog. I ship it so hard." I say to her and she laughs. "Well you and Marvus would be such an adorable couple! Plus,i think he liiikes yooou." "Well it's obvious that Nashir loves you! You should totally ask him out!" In our midst of squealing we freeze once we hear a knock on the door. I shakily step towards it, peeking out slightly I see none other than Marvus! Oh gog. Can I die now? I hope he didn't hear. "Hello, (Y/N). I heard squeals, is everything doing ok?" "Yep! It's perfectly fine!!" I say, my voice cracking nervously. "May I come in?" I nod furiously. Stepping aside so he can enter. Chahut just watches. Sitting back down in my spot I blush brighter as he sets himself next to me. "I see your having fun." He states, waving his hand to all the materials we are using. "Totally!" Chahut yells out, smiling ear to ear. As Marvus looks around the room Chahut points from him to me and then makes a heart shape with her hands. 'i ship it.' she mouths to me. I blush even brighter if even possible.

(A/N)- yes! Another update! I like this story a lot. I find it really cute. Art above is not mine. Thanks for reading this chapter, see ya in the next! Bye bye!.