☆ Loke x Reader ☆

((A/N): too busy with rl stuff so this one will be short 0.0. Might put this book on hiatus if this keeps up. I'm busy with projects. Tests. Homework. Etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV
"Hey Lucy? Can I take a look at your keys?" I asked. "Sure! No problem!" She handed me her celestial spirit keys. Great. Now that I have the keys, I could use my copy magic to make another pair of keys just like these ones. And they'll still work! I thought. Unfortunately, I only had little time and could only copy the lion gate key. At least I had one key. I went out of the guild and went to the backyard of my house.

"Open! Gate of the lion! Leo!" I called out. A magic circle came out of nowhere and there came Leo the lion. "Who called me?" He said as he looked around. "I did." I said as he turned around to see me. "Who are you? Your not my owner." He questioned. "I used my copy magic. I was planning on copying all the zodiac keys but I only had time for yours." I said. "Oh right. Actually speaking of which... you seem like a fine cute lady... wanna go out to eat tomorrow? Names Loke by the way." He said as he smirked. I played along with his flirting game. "Yeah sure. You seem like a nice handsome man too..." i say smirking back. "Y-yeah... well see ya tomorrow!" He said as he went back to the celestial world. Weird... I heard that he was very flirty but I didn't think that Loke would be the type that would stutter... weird. I thought.

Time Skip~

(Y/N)'s POV
I went to the ramen shop where we where me and Loke are gonna eat. But then... I see him with some other girls... they surround Him as he laughs at the jokes the girls are telling him. I ran back to my house as hot tears start to spill out of my eyes. But I felt someone grab my wrist. "Wait! Don't leave Yet!"

Loke's POV
I head to the ramen place. As soon as I step inside, I could see all the girls excited to see me.

"OMG! It's Loke!"
"Wow! What a cutie!"
"Back off he's mine!"

I wanted to leave right away but it was too late, they were flooding me. They pressured me to sit with them and talk to them. One of them said a joke and I couldn't hold my laughter. So I let my laughter out.

and then, I saw a familiar (H/C) girl. I pushed through the girls immediately to go after her. She can't leave now! Right now I've actually realized that she's the only girl I ever liked!

I chased after her like there was no tomorrow. "Wait! Don't leave yet!"

(Y/N)'s POV
I turned around slowly to look at that player Loke. I glared at him. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Why are you leaving?" He asked. "You have other girls to date rather than me right? So you don't have to hang around me!" I say. "No! That's not it at all! Girls usually fangirl around me when I go there and they crowd all around me but it's not my fault that their like this!" He says. I think about it for a moment. "Ok Fine but we're going somewhere else to eat." I say once I've calmed down. He smiles down at me. For once, I was actually happy that I was loved by someone like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/N): Sorry that it took long to write this chapter. I'm finally on winter break so I can write more! ^_^ Maybe I'll write another one soon but who knows when xD see ya next chapter =~=)