♠ Zeref x Reader ♠

((A/N): Hey guys! I thought I did all the guys but i can't believe i forgot Zeref D: But here's a oneshot for all those Zeref fangirls~ ^~^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV
It's been half a year that I have been stuck with this magic power. The magic power that causes all death. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed life or felt happy. Maybe it was last year? Who knows. But it all started when I was fifteen...

Flashback~
"Mom! I'm going to go water the flowers!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear. She nods and I make my way outside. And as soon as I touched the flower, It started shriveling up. I was confused. Why was this happening? I didn't pay any more attention to that and I started watering the rest of the flowers.

Once I was done, I ran back inside the house. "Mom! The flower! It died when I touched it! I'm scared!"  I said. "Don't worry! Nothing is gonna happen to you..." she said as she hugged me. I hugged back. All of a sudden. Her arms let go of my body and hung. I was basically holding her now. "Mom? Mom?! MOM!!"

End Of Flashback~
Present~
(Y/n)'s POV
As my flashback ended, I saw a man with long black hair standing before me with long black hair. "Can I help you?" I ask. It was rare for someone to approach me since I do have the curse. "Oh I don't need anything. You might actually want to stay away from me. I might kill you accidentally." He says looking away.

My eyes widened. "Do you... have the curse too?" I ask. His eyes widened too. "Yeah. It's rough isn't it?" "Yeah." He had a small conversation until he had to leave. "Wait! May I... come with you?" I asked. He stared at me for a little while. "Fine. But it's not my fault if you get hurt." He says with a smirk. I smiled and nodded.

2 Years Later~
(Y/N)'s POV
Two years have passed since that day and I'm so happy I made that decision. Me and Zeref didn't care that we had the curse as long as we were together. And along the way, I might have developed a thing for Zeref... Anyways, me and Zeref were talking and we were talking about the curse

"Zeref?" "Yeah?" "Do you think there's a way to break the curse?" I ask, With a shadow a covering my eyes. "No. Even if we try to kill our selves. It wouldn't work." He says. I couldn't hold it in anymore. A tear escapes my eye. Then another. And more. "I hate this curse. I-I just want to go back to my family and be a normal human being again!" I say while crying. Then a warm pair of arms held me softly.

"Don't worry... I'm here for you." Zeref said whispering in my ear softly. He turned me around. With his hands on my hips and my hands on his soft hair . I looked into his his dark eyes while he looked into my (E/C) eyes. Slowly. We moved closer. Until there was no space between us. He kissed me with his soft lips on mine. Then our lips separated for air. Until I fell into eternal darkness.

Zeref's POV
Our lips separated for air. Then her whole body let go of me. And her heard hung down. The tears started to flow out of my eyes. "Damn it! I should've never gave my heart to a stranger!" But the real reason I was crying was because...

I Never Got To Say...

I Love You...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((A/N): Well for once it's a sad ending. But I'm sorry it's short. It's because I've been having a lot of stress out on me and school in general is already tiring me out. I don't know if I should continue this book though so let me know! See you guys ^_^)