Author's Note

COPYRIGHT/ DISCLAIMER TIME!

*Drum roll*

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, blah, blah, blah, are all products of my imagination or used fictiously. (Seriously. Crescent Falls doesn't exist. Neither does Wilson Hill... I think.) Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is purely coincidental.  (Everything part of my imagination folks. Nothing based of anything real. Pink swear)

I put a lot of work into these books. The character are my babies and the plotlines come from the fortified vault in my head and I love them all so dealy. So please do not reproduce this in any way without my permission. Fanfic's great, especially if you share the stuff you create with me (Fanfic keeps me young) but ask my permission first, alright? That's all I ask. because remember, plagarism is not a victimless crime, yo. Don't make me give you the puppy eyes. You do not want the puppy eyes. 

I made the cover for these books - amatuer hour, I know, but I'm proud of them, That being said, I do not own the images I've used for them. Credits go to their respectful owners. I wish I had the foresight to save the details of the owners so I could credit them properly, but alas, I am a stupid head and completely forgot. If any of you know who the iamges belong to, please tell me so that I can credit the lovely people who put their images on the internets. 

Thanks so much for checking out the Night Cat books. Happy reading!

Stay smiling,
Gabrielle