Prolog

Near Kuoh academy

Old big abandoned warehouse...

GOD POV

In front of the old and destroyed warehouse was a group of people. Blonde-haired boy with a sword at his belt, white-haired short girl with a hairpin which look like cat's head, black-haired girl with abundant breasts, ponytail and a smile on her face, and in front of them, with her hands on hips stood a crimson-haired girl with almost as much breasts as the previous one.

Crimson hair: Stray devil! We know you're in there! On behalf of the Gremory family, I order you to leave. If you surrender, your death will be quick and painless!

From inside the building they could only hear the sound of snake creep and falling things.

Black hair: I think we're gonna have to pull her out by force *giggle*.

Said the black-haired girl and licked her lips.

Crimson hair: You're right Akeno. Koneko, could you?

She asked a white-haired girl who nodded.

Koneko: Yes, Rias-Buchou.

She came up against a huge, heavy warehouse gate and rip out it with a single blow! The whole group entered the dark building. Although it was dark, they had no problems with visibility because of their powers. Rias looked at the other end of the hall and saw a figure hiding there.

Rias: This game is over, I can see you. Come out and fight honorably!

The figure came out of the shadows and a young woman dressed only in a long robe, appeared to group.

Women: Oh no! You caught me! What should I do? *laugh*

Suddenly the rest of woman's body emerged from shadow, it was a few meters long snake tail! It's Lamia! Monster raised herself on a tail and called a huge spear into her hand.

Lamia: You're about to regret your decision to leave your castle in hell!

She pushed her spear towards the crimson-haired group leader.

Rias: Kiba!

Kiba: Hai!

Blonde boy jumped at the monster and hit her arm several times with his sword, until blood spurted from it.

Lamia: Ghaaa! You little... fucker! You're gonna regret it!

Kiba set off for another attack, but this time just before attack, Lamia looked into his eyes and cast a spell on him, so the boy droped his sword, and monster hit him with her massive tail, throwing him into the wall. Rias ran up to her companion, who slowly got up on his knees.

Kiba: Forgive me, master. I have no idea what happened...

Rias: It's okay, it's Lamia. She can cast a charms on men, you couldn't avoid it. Koneko! Akeno!

When Rias called, the two girls nodded and set off to attack, but when the white-haired girl wanted to attack the monster from behind, she used her tail to hit girl, and when Akeno wanted to cast the spell, she had to avoid being hit by a spear. Everyone went back a few steps and Lamia started laughing terribly.

Lamia: *laugh* What now you little brats! It's too late for retreat! I will devour all of you-!

Suddenly, some missile hit the monster's face, exploded and knocked her to the ground. The whole group looked at the place from which the shot came, but they saw only hovering smoke there. After a second they saw a character running towards Lamia, his body was surrounded by smoke.

Lamia: Shithead, you're gonna regret this!

Monster got up from the ground and swung her tail to strike the attacker, but he... He turned into a cloud of smoke! Everyone was in shock, and monster the most. When Lamia missed, cloud took the form of a boy who jumped high and when his fist was almost on fire, hit her in the face so hard that he left a burnt-out mark on her!

???: You're tough...

He again took the form of a cloud and moved away to a safe distance. He lifted up the sleeve of his hoodie and you could see that on his hand was... A neon bracelet. As he approached his hand to a glowing bracelet, it's light began to be absorbed by boy's hand, but nevertheless, his whole body shone with purple light.

???: ...but I've something else.

He started to run, he was so fast that everyone saw his movements with a delay, and when Lamia wanted to attack him, but they found out she was hitting a light which couldn't keep up with him! Before she could turn around, boy fired a laser beam from his hand, piercing her stomach, causing the monster to roar in pain.

???: Hohoho... I found your weak point... *smirk*

He started running around her and shooting at every possible part of her body. She was unable to defend herself against it until she finally fell dead to the ground.

???: I expected something better...

He said by poking the dead monster's body. He raised his head and looked at girls, as the white-haired woman adopted a defensive stance, and the blackhaired woman called up lightning in her hands, the boy's pupils spread and with a smile on his face ran to Akeno.

???: You're a Conduit too?! I'm so lucky!

Akeno: Eeee... What...?

Akeno had no idea what boy wanted from her.

???: Those lightnings! You can manipulate lightning, can't you? Every Conduit has some kind of superpower.

Akeno: I have no idea what you're talking about...

Boy went back a little bit and emitted some impulse which covered the entire room.

???: Y-Yeah... You aren't Conduit, how the hell can you do that?

Rias: I think we're gonna have to have a serious conversation...

Said crimson-hair girl when all the members of her group surrounded an unknown boy. Smile disappeared from the boy's face...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there. You probably don't know what's going on, so I will explain it. I came to the conclusion that the beginning of this story completely sucks and is idiotic and written on knee, so I decided to improve it a little. I will try to improve the beginning of the story as soon as possible so that I can return to the part I think is good enough.

Some arcs will be completely different from what was previously, but I hope you gonna like it. Let me know what you think about the refreshed version. Take care!