00:21

[a/n] hoho , this chapter would be quite exciting . are you ready?!
-
'BEEP' 'BEEP'
the alarm rang. i rubbed my eyes.
honestly i didnt want to get out of bed but i had to one way or another.

"woojin!" i took a pillow and threw it on his face. "who's the pig now? it's time for school." i went to change in the bathroom.

"ughhh." woojin groaned and got out of bed.

we were ready for school in just 10 minutes so we decided to walk to school instead of taking the bus.
-

we were 30 minutes early so we went to class with as soon as we reached school. i went to seat alone on my table.

soon enough, the bitches came.
i rolled my eyes and stare out the window while seating on jihoon's seat.

"well,well,well. park jaerin, you have not been living well have you? its jihoon isnt it?" sumin smirked while crossing her arms. "i told you he's mine. you didnt believe it yourself."

i stood up while slamming the table with my arms. "him? with you?" i scoffed. "how funny. with that face of yours, you wouldn't go far in life my friend."

from my view, i could see woojin looking over. he was ready to fight, i could tell.

"it's up to you to believe sweetie. whatever you do, you will have no chance of being with jihoon." sumin smirked and walked off.

i immediately ran to her and pulled her by the collar with both of my hands.

"YOU KNOW WHERE JIHOON IS DONT YOU?!" my face turned red.

eunha and hyuna pushed me off sumin roughly. i fell to the floor and woojin ran over. i stood up and brushed the dirt off my skirt.

"i might kill him if you go near him. just one shot and BOOM. jihoon? he's dead."
she came closer and whispered beside my ears.

i dropped to the ground, tearing up. leaving me in this state, they walked off laughing.

"jaerin, are you okay?! what did she say?!" woojin held my shoulders.

"woojin, s-she said that if i go any closer to jihoon, she will s-shoot him and he will die." i hugged woojin tightly. "i-im scared."

"jaerin-ah, its okay. ignore her words. we will find him." woojin tapped on my back to calm me down.
-

luckily no one was in class except woojin and i. after that happened, he made an excuse to seat with me until jihoon comes back. IF jihoon ever comes back..