00:25

[ LAST CHAPTER ]

i ran into class and jihoon came running in after. no one was in the class as it was still quite early. i ran to my seat and shit, he was still chasing me.. aND I WAS IN A DEAD END. sjsksjsjjs.

"shortcake~ you're trapped." jihoon smirked. he came closer to me and i leaned onto the wall. he placed his arm on the wall so i couldnt escape.

"ji-jihoon..." i stuttered.

"hmm...wrong. jihoon oppa. try it." jihoon smirked.

fuck, this again.

"aish, i dont want to say it-" i looked away when jihoon suddenly kissed me on my lips.

"fine, i'll continue kissing you then." jihoon's lip made contact with mine again.

i pushed him away. "fine..jihoon oppa."
i cringed. "thats right!" jihoon smiled and sat on his seat.

not forgetting, i had to sit beside him.
during lessons, he linked his arms with mine and constantly gave me little pecks on my cheeks when im listening in class and on my lips when im sleeping in class.

-
// FORWARD TO JAERIN's BIRTHDAY //

i walked to school with jihoon as usual. it was my birthday, but he didnt say anything. did he forget? i just kept quiet.

"are you sad?" jihoon asked.

"h-huh? no." i smiled.

"alright!" it seemed like he didnt care at all, i felt sad inside.

-
// after school //

"babe, come to the auditorium at 4pm for the singing fest. i'll be performing!" jihoon ruffled my hair.

"okay, i will." i smiled.

i spent my time with yeri as woojin and jinyoung went with jihoon.

soon enough, it was already 4pm. i headed  to the auditorium with yeri. we sat in the front row while the rest of the students slowly filled up the place.

yeri and i watched the performance and finally the last item, jihoon's item.

jihoon, jinyoung, woojin and the other eight came out on stage and everyone cheered. "i would like to dedicate this song to one of the most beautiful girl i had ever met."

they sang day by day

the song ended and everyone cheered.
"can i invite park jaerin up on stage?" jihoon smiled.

i was shocked when i heard my name and everyone shouted 'woooo'. i went up on stage, no knowing what's about to happen.

jihoon held my hand. "since we ain't official, im gonna make us official. park jaerin, would you be my girlfriend?"

i cried and hugged him tightly. "yes!"

he smiled and lifted me up and hugged me tightly. "happy birthday shortcake." jihoon kissed me on my forehead.

[ END ]

[a/n] yall wanted a happy ending sooo ;)