Chapter - 15

Ana had a plan developed in her mind, as she always did before anything that happened in her life. Sure she was going with William, unwillingly though she was going to make the most of it. William was absolutely the man of Ana's dream, when she believed in fairy tales, but she had grown out of them long ago. So she was going to use this chance and enjoy her first date, god knows when she would get another chance like this. She was going to give in to William's advances towards her and let him down at the end of the night. She knew this whole plan was cruel, but she had to.

Almost at the promised time, the doorbell rang, Ana prepared herself for the showdown. On opening the door she found a yet again, suit clad William at the doorstep with a nicely wrapped gift tucked under his arm. He looked smoking hot in the black suit which fitted really well to his hard body. His cheeks chiseled like a finely craved masterpiece of a great artist. His lips were slightly full the kind that end in a cute little smirk at the corners. His dark piercing blue eyes stared at her with amusement.

"Hi" William said in his husky tone. 

"Hi" Ana smiled shyly at him. She couldn't deny the fact that she was even remotely attracted to him. She could see her going out with him again, but choose not to.

"You look amazing" he complimented her, even though she looked simple in a plain black dress that reached her knees. In her converse shoes, she looked like a teenage, rather than a 25-year old woman. Her face too looked very youthful for her age. Her skin had a honeyed glow and her lips were full. Her light, fading red acne scars that were concentrated only at the cheeks made her look like she was blushing, he couldn't make out if she was actually blushing or not.    

"Thank you" She looked nervous but concealed her emotions very nicely, but William saw through her and understood her. Ana had always been good at not letting her actual feelings show and nobody could guess a thing what she was really feeling.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes, let me just grab my purse" Ana walked back in to collect her purse from the side table in her living room. William, too came inside behind her and as Ana grabbed her purse and turned, he presented her the gift he had brought for her. It was a first edition books of Paulo Cohelo, real expensive. He had to pull many strings to get this for her, but she is worth it. 

"I got you something. Last time you said you didn't like flowers, so I got you some books. Hope you like them." he explained, at least now he knew that she wasn't one of flowers and chocolate kind of girl. 

"You didn't have to do that. But thanks." Ana accepted his gift, even though she didn't wanted to.

"Let's go." Both left her apartment with a definitive distance between their bodies which Ana struggled to maintain when William wanted to be closer.

When they reached his car, Ana stared in awe. She had never seen such a car or even knew something like this existed. The red shinning metal of a monstrous car stood in front of her, that's when she realized how high stakes were. She could smell the rich carpet feet's away. Comparing to her small car, her's was just a scrape of metal. She was sure that he would come in something like a Mercedes or BMW, but she didn't even knew what brand this car was.

William had brought his favorite Muscle car. It was his baby, but he never went far to name the car. He could the see the shock on Ana's face on seeing his car. William opened the door for Ana and helped her inside the car. 

"I just want to confirm it one last time, are you really sure this is not a joke?" Ana asked nervously, stopping him from closing the door.

"Hate to break it to you, but this is very much true and real" he smiled and closed the door and took the drivers seat. William started the car and began the drive to their destination. Ana sat quietly looking outside the window avoiding any type of awkward conversation with him. She was regretting coming with him, this was just a waste of time. She could be reading right now or even better sleep but here she was with a billionaire playboy in his big ass car on a date.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You will see."

-----------------------------------

(A/N) Its been such along time since I last wrote anything. If you don't know, I started my college in October and I have been soo busy with the studies. Didn't knew college was this hard, but I'll survive and try to write more.

If you liked this chapter vote/comment❤❤. Happy reading!!

love,Ansh. 

-------------