- 1 -

richie gulped, fumbling around his locker blindly as his gaze trailed from a pair of heavenly white converse to the dolly socks neatly tucked into them. his eyes were practically bulging from their sockets as he shamelessly stared at smooth golden legs and the pretty pink shorts that barely covered them.

"i don't even see why people like it so much! it's such a generic movie, and it didn't focus enough on lisa's rowe's backstory. infact, i think it's a pile of-"

richie frowned.

"yeahh..."

he silenced stanely by pressing a slender fingers against his lips as he bit his own. he turned to give him a look of faux remorse.

"i'm gonna have to uh, interrupt you there."

richie winked, and stanley rolled his eyes.

"let me guess,"

stan smirked slightly, lining himself up next to richie so he could get a good look at what had been more important than his ramblings on the recent blockbuster hit. he raised an eyebrow, clicking his tongue as the object of richie's attraction appeared in his line of sight.

it was none other than eddie kaspbrak.

richie was staring. and stan had to snap his fingers to pull him back from whatever weird fantasy he had going on.

"why don't you just, ask him out? he's obviously into you."

enquired stanley. richie had been pining after the small boy since 8th grade, so he was genuinely curious as to why he'd waited so long to make a move. it wasn't like richie had a problem with finding love interests. infact, he'd say it was more that he had a problem getting rid of them.

but richie only smirked, that infamous, half assed smirk that made all the girls at derry high swoon. he ruffled stanley's hair, and put an arm around his shoulder, pulling him into a brotherly embrace. stan simply sighed and leaned his head on the taller boys shoulder, looking up at him endearingly.

"when the time is right, stan the man."

he grinned mischievously, and there was a glint in his eyes.

"when the time is right."

-

what's up fuckers

yeyeyeye new reddie fic i'll start updating it regularly once i've finished "the promise" cause i only have the epilogue to write now sigh

but yeeee here we go