Prologue

Please make sure to vote for this story on the 17th of August if you liked it. 

The red embellished dress fit perfectly fine on me. I just didn’t understand why everything had to be a big deal for a girl when they go to a party. Slipping on my satin heals, I stood up in them as I grabbed my red purse and headed out my little apartment that I had bought when I moved away from home showing my parents that I am independent.

Lisa, my best friend since I joined Oxford University was inside her car waiting to pick me up. I entered the car which startled her.

“Hello gorgeous. What can I do for you?” She said to me as she started up the car and headed off to the third party this week.

“Just head on to the party like we were supposed to go to half an hour ago” I said to her as she giggled and saluted me.

We reached the party in less than 15 minutes and it was already crowded since people were coming out of the front door and others were sprawled out onto the front garden. Getting out of the car, we walked inside and were met by the host of the part, Corbin.

“Laaadiees” He slurred out as he was drunk. “Looooking gooood”

We ignored him and went into the living room where music was playing. People were grinding against each other like this was some sort of strip club. Lisa had went off to get us some drinks as I stood to the side and scanned the room for anyone interesting to talk to but  there was none.

She came back without the drinks and pulled me into the other room where a group of people were sat around a table playing truth or dare. The spinning beer bottle in the middle of the table gave it away. We sat down and played along with the game. The first spin of the bottle stopped at a girl with bright red hair.

“Okay Amy! Truth or Dare?” Someone asked her.

“Truth” She replied back instantly.

“Is it true you slept with the whole football team?

“Yeah!” She shouted as everyone laughed at her.

The game carried on as the beer bottle was spun again but this time it landed on me.

“Truth or Dare?” The same person asked me.

“Dare” I said as they looked at me with shock.

“I dare you to do anything you have never done in your life. We have two weeks until graduation and you have until then to complete the dare” I was told.

“Done!” Was the only thing I said which started the life to insurrection.