Aelin

Don't forget to like and comment. Enjoy!
I woke up the next morning and Rowan was playing with my hair. I felt like I was about to vomit.
"Morning Fire-"
I jumped up out of his reach and ran for the bathroom. I started throwing up and Rowan ran in after me. He had me hair back until I was just dry heaving. I leaned my head against the toilet and Rowan reached over me to flush it. He grabbed a cloth and made it damp. He wiped my face off. And I pushed against him

"No. Rowan get out...I don't want you to see me like this."
He just smiled and kissed my forehead
"In sickness and health...right fireheart"
I groaned and he started the bathtub. He put the drain down and put bubbles in it.
"Let's get you cleaned up. Then you can get some rest."
"Buzzard..."
"Aelin. I'm not going anywhere"
I sighed and mumbled under my breath "why are you so stubborn?"
"What was that? I'm stubborn Aelin....you'll pay for that when your not sick anymore"

He helped me out of my clothes and set me down in the tub. I felt like throwing up again and before I pucked on him. Rowan got a bucket and held my hair back. When'd he get a bucket?
Without a word he washed me off. And put the bucket aside. He washed my hair and then pulled me out of the tub and dried me down with a towel. I started to feel tired and Rowan noticed.

"Why don't we get you to bed ha fireheart?"
I nodded my head and he carried me to the bed. He laid me down and pulled the covers over me. He handed me a glass of water and once I finished drinking it he tensed.
"Buzzard. What's wrong"
He held up a finger to his lips and spoke through the mate bond

Someone's here. I can hear a heart beat. But it's very faint.

He got up and so did I. He went to the door then paused. He turned back to me confused.
"Aelin. Stand over there"
I was confused but did as told.
"Now go over there."
I walked over to the other direction.
"Rowan why-"
He walked over to me and pressed his ear to my stomach. Why in the world- wait am I pregnant! He came back up to meet my gaze. He was smiling like a mad man.

"Aelin. Your pregnant. Fireheart we're gonna have a baby!"
I was over the moon with happiness at the thought of having little Rowans running around.
He picked me up and spun me around. He put me back down and kissed me.
"Rowan are you sure?"
"I can hear a heartbeat right here"
His hand covered my lower stomach.
"And your scent changed slightly. I thought it was cause you were sick this morning but....I was wrong...Fireheart were gonna be parents! We're gonna have little yous running around! And were-"
"Rowan. Calm down. We have to go back to Terrasen then...we can't stay here."
"Aelin....you can't travel that far of a distance when your pregnant...it's not safe for you or the baby"
"Rowan. We have to you know we do-"
"Aelin. Aedion is already here. And we can get whoever else you want to be here over here. But you can't travel. Not now"
I thought it over for a second. It's not safe for a pregnant human to travel. Let alone a fae pregnant women. Pregnancys are dangerous for faes. They sometimes die when there pregnant.
"Rowan what if I-"
"No Aelin. Don't think like that. You'll be fine. That's why we'll stay here until you give birth"
I nodded my head and he leaned his forehead against mine
"I love you Aelin...now and forever"
"I love you to Rowan... now and forever"

Please Read Important Information Containing how the rest of the story will go is below

Okay guys sorry I've been MIA but school started up a month ago so I've been busy with that and Basketball practice. I'll be updating or try to at least once a week. But expect an update every Sunday. That's all for now but tell me what you want to happen next.
1 more rowelin stuff
2 Aedion reacting to her being pregnant.
3 have there be an unforeseen problem happen soon
4 Aelin gets kidnaped
5 Rowan gets kidnaped
6 Aelin has a miscarriage
7 Lastly (but not to excited about this one) all be a happy ending with no more bumps in the road. Which is boring to me but whatever you guys choose. Leave a comment and let me now.