I N T R O

◥ CASTLE ROCK BREAKING NEWS ◤║ SHAWSHANK INCIDENT ║-1978-

CASTLE ROCK BREAKING NEWS
SHAWSHANK INCIDENT
-1978-

After Warden Norton shot and killed himself in Shawshank Prison, a local and well known resident named Dale Lacy took it upon himself to become the next warden. Dale Lacy has a discrete past, star of the football team in 1957-1961 but didn't go to college due to a tragic night during a home football game. The star football player took a hard hit and was lucky to not suffer any serious injuries but he wasn't who everyone should have been worried about. His younger brother, the teams mascot, jumped from the roof of the school and took his life. Another tragedy happened in the Lacy's presence earlier this week. A fire swept through block F of Shawshank Prison, killing a large number of inmates. Lacy has answered press and will not be opening the wing again. Is there a curse upon Castle Rock or maybe even Dale Lacy for that matter?

CASTLE ROCK BREAKING NEWS
DEAVER BOY FOUND
-January 20, 1991-

  On January 9th 1991, Henry Deaver, son of Minister Matthew Deaver and Ruth Deaver, went missing in the dead off night without so much as a  warning. Residents say the adopted boy ran away from home, but others aren't so sure. Then, out of nowhere Henry reappeared in the middle of a frozen lake, with the help of Sheriff Alan Pangborn who found him freezing and barely stable. Henry Deaver claims to have no memory of where he has been or how he found himself at the lake that freezing night. Shockingly, Minister Deaver went missing around the same time Henry did and was later found pushed off a cliff at the same lake Henry was found only days later. Minister Deaver was barely alive after the fall and was immediately put on life support. Sadly, the ventilator malfunctioned and Minister Deaver was dead the next morning. Henry Deaver is still in questioning and will be until further notice.

CASTLE ROCK BREAKING NEWS
MIRACLE OR CATASTROPHE
-January 9, 2000-

     Exactly seven years ago today was the disappearance of Henry Deaver, towns local ministers son. The young boy had no recollection of why he was out during that old winter night, but that isn't all. Exactly at 8:00 P.M. sharp, a baby girl named Willow Torrance was born today. Not only is it at the same date and time of Henry's disappearance but she was 15 weeks early. Thankfully, the baby girl survived and is now apart of the happy Torrance family, receiving treatment currently. Towns folks are already talking about the coincidence of her being born at the same time of the disappearance, and some will say it's a work of the devil. Is this just a coincidence or maybe something more?