Selfish | Jennie [M]

Jennie x fem!reader:

In which Jennie starts to develop feelings for her group member's girlfriend.

Word count ——> 3.6K

genre ——> angst, slight fluff, smut

Warnings ——> smut lol, betrayal??

————

Jennie knew she was a bad person.

The illusion that Jennie envisioned always had you leaving Chaeyoung for her. Jennie was indignant towards the thought though, wishing she could pry the image out of her brain right along with her love for you. But she still painfully revealed in the stupid fantasy, thinking perhaps her pathetic feelings for you could possibly be returned in the same light she felt. Even if it meant she was betraying one of her best friends. You made her selfish, and Jennie could never forgive you for that.

BLACKPINK only had one day off every two weeks, and due to the strict rules enforced limiting where they went—those days were often reserved for you. Of course, the sad part was not being able too to see you much, but somehow it left Jennie craving you more. You texted often and Jennie couldn't help feel the surge of warmth engulf her heart as you left compliments about her previous performance or the way you were willing to listen to Jennie as she complained about hectic idol drama. Jennie was obliged to talk to you as if you were in the flirting stages of a relationship and you didn't belong to someone else. She wanted you, it was obvious. Whenever she talked to you the sweet nectar that was called your attention had made her desire you more. She realized why Chaeyoung had fallen for you and sacrificed so much just to be with you. You were worth it.

Jennie hadn't always felt this sudden admiration immediately. You and Jennie were actually good friends, way past the "acquaintances but awkward" part of the friendship. Jennie almost compared you to a sister, almost. But promptly the want of being closer to you had her second-guessing herself. Jennie wanted you to stay longer, she wanted those silly texts to evolve into late night phones calls that stretched deep into the night. She wanted you to hold her, to embrace her—Jennie wanted you too love her and so much more.

Jennie loved you, she truly did. She had fallen in and it was way too deep for her to ever return. Jennie had fathomed to the fact she had fallen in love with her best friend's lover; In a way, she never wished it emerged. Those restless nights where Jennie laid in her bed imagining you next to her only to wake up the next day and have to watch you continually love someone else, had left the tears running down Jennie's suddenly leave more of a sting. It was a love Jennie never desired, but she was left of the shards of her heart as she watched Chaeyoung intertwine her fingers with yours.

Till today, that is. One lonely night where BLACKPINK had a day off, Jennie had the dorm all too herself. The rest of her members decided it would be delightful to go out to dinner, but Jennie declined to going, blaming it on a bad stomach ache. Now, she was relaxing on the couch, casually scrolling through Twitter. Till her thoughts were interrupted by the unexpected pounding on the door.

Getting up swiftly, Jennie marched to the door slightly aggravated. However, her aggression was postponed as she threw the door open. Her laid her eyes on the person she was so desperate for—you. Still, there was a problem. You looked disheveled, like you hadn't slept in a while and needed a good meal.