Thunder | Jisoo

Jisoo x fem!reader:

Despite Jisoo being your girlfriend, you never let her in your heart. Until a sudden thunderstorm emerges and she stumbles upon your biggest fear.

Word Count——> 1.7k

Genre——> angst, maybe some fluff idk

Warnings——> none

————

The first-word Jisoo would describe you as was strong.

You were like an anchor in her life. Around you, it was like the sudden weight of being an idol who's every movement was constantly monitored and ridiculed would be lifted off her shoulders. She could finally take off the heavy armor around her heart and lay her feelings out too you. She loved you, and those seldom times where Jisoo couldn't hold it together— she'd escape to your place, where she truly felt the safest.

Fleeing to your house was soon the most favorite part of her day—well, more like night. Jisoo became somewhat of a circus show, always coming and going. And frankly, she was worth the trouble of losing sleep on a regular base. You've embraced the fact you got to listen to your girlfriend's struggles and help her cope. You know she always had to be the strong one for her group and you felt like most of the reason she liked you was the fact you were an outlet. Those days of hiding in her room and crying silently hoping her members wouldn't hear were now past memories that she could scoff at because now she has you.

Jisoo did feel your hesitancy though, you always listened and never talked. She assumed you just weren't the type to share but then knowing that Jisoo was like that and she just unraveled her self whenever she was next to you—she knew you held back. Jisoo had never seen you cry, rant, or even stress out. It might seem nice that you always kept your cool, but you always kept your cool. You never let Jisoo in. She hated that. She hated the fact you succumbed to loneliness and never expressed your feelings. Shit, she barely knew anything about your past.

Jisoo was the closest person too you, yet, you were a mystery to her.

----

Jisoo decided she would sneak out again tonight. She always yearned for your presence when she had to be away. She felt like she needed your warm embrace to help her fall asleep this lonely night and figured that she'd been apart from you for too long. Soon enough, a quick text asking if she could come over and she was on her way.

The weather was unforgiving that night. Lighting carved across the sky vividly and rumbled as she drove to your house. The predominant booms made Jisoo want to be in your arms sooner, away from her stressful life and with you close to her. She felt the plush feelings invade her heart as she thought of you, making her lips curve into a grin.

But that all went away soon.

Jisoo knocked on your door excitingly expecting you to greet her, only to be met with your absence. Worried now, Jisoo invited herself in and called out "Y/N?" shyly wishing for you to come out and embrace her like you always do. But it didn't happen—your house was cold, too cold, the usual welcoming presence that was your apartment lacked. All the light were turned off and he only this Jisoo was left to hear was the pounding of the rain and eccentric claps of the thunderstorm.

The Korean cautiously stepped into the hallway leading to your room. Only to be met with the biggest thunder boom she has ever heard, it made the ground shake, even having Jisoo slightly trembling as she continued to the door to your room. She had a feeling if anything you had to be in your room. Your room was a sacred place to you. You almost never let Jisoo in that place—she always had to cuddle on the couch with you. it wasn't a big deal, but, too Jisoo it was one of the ways that Jisoo was prevented from getting into your heart.