Chapter 2: Knight in Ripped Jeans And Black Leather?

I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Relaxed, suspended above a void of empty white. I felt safe. But I wasn't dreaming. I had blacked out. I struggled to the surface of my subconscious mind, and opened my eyes slowly. I wasn't at home. So I really was almost raped. I felt something heavy draped over my shoulders and around my waist. I heard soft breathing, and turned my head to find myself being held by my saviour. His black hair was rumpled, and his smooth lips were parted slightly. He was wearing a holy T-shirt and boxers, from what I could tell. His left arm was wrapped around my shoulders and his right arm was curled possessively around my waist. His skin burned fever-hot, but he looked fine. Not sick. I watched in utter fascination as he murmured something I couldn't hear, and he shifted, pulling me even tighter to his chest. My ear against his chest, I heard his steady heartbeat. I relaxed, like his heartbeat was a metronome. I took a deep breath, and smelled pine and cloves. My hand went up to his face and slapped him, hard across the cheek. His eyes snapped open. He saw me and jolted up, and I scrambled away from him. Suddenly I was pinned to the bed by him, straddling me. My heart raced in terror, going 50 miles an hour. He smiled at me, his pointed canines flirting. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"What's wrong, girlie? Scared of Wolfe?" he taunted. So that was his name; Wolfe. Very... wild. He smiled even wider when I didn't reply.

"What's your name?" he asked me slyly. I gulped.

"I-I don't know m-my name. P-people just c-ca-call me R-R-Red." I managed to stutter quietly. Wolfe grinned and lowered his face down to my face. He pulled off my glasses and brushed his nose against my cheek, inhaling me like heroin. He nuzzled his face into my neck, and I shivered when his hot breath tickled my ear.

"I saved your life, now you belong to me." he whispered seductively into my ear. I froze. He licked my neck, causing me to start panting. He grinned against my neck, and pulled his face back up to mine and brushed his lips against mine. He tugged on my hair gently as the kiss grew deeper, more exciting. I moaned into his mouth,and his hot tongue swirled around mine, exploring the uncharted terrain of my mouth. He claimed my mouth for his own, and I funneled my hand through his rumpled silk-like black hair. His other hand started unzipping my hoodie and lifting the hem of my shirt higher to reveal my flat stomach. I groaned when I felt something stiff press against the crotch seam of my jeans. As Wolfe started inching his hand under the waist of my jeans, I began to panic. I tore my mouth from his and tried to push him away. He stared at me, but I looked away from his green eyes.

"No. I just met you, and I'm not going to have sex with you because you said. Take me home. Now." I demanded in a shaky voice. I felt myself being picked up by him, and he walked me out of the room and out of what looked like the house next to mine. My eyes widened when he set me on my feet outside the door.

"I'm your neighbor, Red. I'll be seeing you soon. Goodbye." he said just before he pressed a soft kiss against my lips, and slammed the door shut. I stood there, shocked. I pressed my fingers against my lips, remembering how he passionately stole my first kiss. My saviour. I blushed and assessed myself. My clothes were rumpled, but intact. I didn't feel sore down there, so he didn't rape me while I was unconscious. I walked back to my house. At the foot of the door was the bag of groceries, and a box with a note. I picked it up with shaking hands and read the note. It read;

Dear Red,

Here are your groceries.

We'll be in touch, since I live right next door.

Remember. You are MINE. Forever.

Sincerely,

Wolfe Deimon.

Grandma asked what took so long.

"Oh, I just decided to talk to a few friend, meet our neighbor." I said, thinking of me and Wolfe's passionate makeout session. I blushed during spaghetti dinner. I went bed still imagining what his hands would feel on my body, how silky his rumpled black hair was between my fingers. I dreamt of what would happen if I didn't panic.