¡uNo!

Girl
"Your so pretty, how do you not have a boyfriend."

" I wish I had a guy."

"Keep acting like that and your not getting a man."

"When your older you should get married and find the love of your life ."

No.
Stop pushing all of these messages in my head.My life isn't going to be wasted on fitting societal beauty standards, and depending on someone else's affection to feel fulfilled in life .

No.
Stop pushing all these messages in my head, that the only way I'll equate to something is if I Marry and have children, I don't want to think about an lie fabricated as the truth for hundreds of years.

No.Stop telling middle school girls to be okay with not having good grades as long as you have a nice body.Stop putting all these messages in my head.

No.Stop putting messages in my head, everyone. The second you know what sex I am is the second you put me in this box you want me to fit into.

No. Stop putting all these messages in my head.The second I don't think about marriage is the second you look at me weird , the minute I don't want to date someone is the minute you question my sanity.The hour I take discussing double-Standards is the hour you decide to label me as a "man-hating feminist."The day it takes for me to explain my own goals and passions is the day you take to hate me.

If I was a guy, If I wasn't the person who goes through the pain of labor, if I wasn't the person who's body is sexualized by day and shamed at night, If I wasn't a girl would I be treated the same? No, so Stop pushing all theses messages in my head.