Read before going on!! (Explains AU)

Okay so, this is Panic! Moriondo 6>//~//<9 coming at ya, to explain how the AU for this story is going to work!! I feel I didn't explain it enough in the description, so here's a more detailed version!

This AU is a omegaverse to start. It's kinda a modern AU, but with "unmodern" stuff. In this AU the Voltron paladins is the name of seven people chosen from the Elite Garrison program to go and monitor space to keep it in check after recent space battles and problems and hdjkaslcemidjhgas (<<<I typed that with care tbh), the current group is being faced with rips and tears in space! They recently started getting garbled distress signals and every one they get leads them to a rip! Thinking it's a anonymous ally, they kindly follow wherever the signals are coming from and use the signals to close off as many holes as possible. But suddenly they come to a rip, and they're sucked right in! Their ship is immediately put under attack! Not being prepared, they are barely able to fight back, although the intruders seem to only want to...take Lance?? When he snatched right from Keith's grip, with Keith's possible child, Voltron panics! With the only omega aboard the ship gone, the balance is all out of wack as they're trying to rescue Lance back! But why was Lance captured?? (Explains other side of AU below)

In this alternate reality of..vampires?? Omegas are not born powerfully enough to be full fledged vampires because of the percent of their fertility rates and therefore are use as something of cattle. Omegas are treated as slaves and are sold and bought at discretion of beauty and grace. Lancelot McClaine was the most beautiful, gracious, and kind slave one could find on the market in the whole universe, Prince Lorot absolutely had to have him! But after having an Alpha child and raising it to knowledgeable age, the Prince started to not be able to control his anger with his father and the outcome of his mother's poor work as a wife and killed poor, sweet, ocean beauty Lancelot McClaine. Consumed with ultimate grief and sadness Lorot begins to go crazy looking for another with the beauty of his mourned beloved. Finding no one that could possibly rival the beauty of his opulent and gracious omega, he starts to seek for not another, but the same. He begins to dive into the dark arts of traveling between realities looking and searching for another Lancelot to mark and call his forever. (Explains the alternate reality below[[You DON'T have to read it unless you want to]])

Okay so, first in the AU reality, there is no Galra because I felt it would be overwhelming to write so many different things at once (Omegaverse, fighting Galra, having a kid, vampires, defending the universe, alteans and aliens and other stuff) so in the basic AU reality, there is none on that! But when they get sucked into one of the many possible alternate realities, there is Galra vampires and Alteans and stuff, because I felt it's not really a VLD fanfiction if there's no Alteans vs. Galrans (even if they're vampires)! But what I did do!...is mix it up! So in the alternate reality the Galrans are technically the good guys (there's not really a good and bad guy in this guys, they're both just fighting) and are fighting against the Alteans, while they attack and destroy Galra empires and stuff (Basic Voltron but backwards[And with vampires]) and in the alternate reality, it's Omegaverse too, omegas are lowly though, like in most AU's, so in the reality omegas are slaves and are bought and sold around and traded and blah blah blah and shatt (get it? ;3) and Prince LOROT's dad (Not Lotor) Zurcom (:3) is king and stuff and he's leading the fight against the Alteans and is currently losing (in the time era) and he's pressuring Lorot to fight against the Alteans but he just wants to live in peace with the love of his life, and he seeks his mom out for help, but she just tells Lorot's dad and his dad calls them both soft and banishes his mom in a fit of rage against them both. Instantly being bought by another, Lorot's mom is impossible to get back unless traded off for...Lancelot! A smart but ratchet deal made by a smart but ratchet rich noble man trying to get his filthy hands on Lancelot. Stuck in such a complicated situation, Lorot begins to grow enraged more and more everyday until it consumes him whole. Also in this AU there is MAJOR kangst (Keith/Kithe angst btw) in the alternate reality, I'm planning ahead of time to insert a filler chapter I already have made when I can't think of anything. Anyway in the alternate reality Kithe and Lancelot were friends since birth (although Kithe was born a year and a half before Lancelot). Ever since Lancelot was born Kithe was attached to him, growing up he protected Lancelot and refuse to be sold off or stay, as long as Lancelot was or wasn't. He protected Lancelot growing up as a child, and quickly grew a crush on Lancelot when they were young and Lancelot was starting to grow amazingly beautiful. But when Lancelot was bought by Prince Lorot and he couldn't get to him, Kithe immediately went into a fit of depression and anxiety, he got as close to Lancelot as he could and did everything in his power to stay up to date on what was going on with Lancelot at the royal castle. He grew to hate himself, but Lorot more for taking what he considered his and having a child with Lancelot. But when Lancelot died, Kithe quickly become devastated, no matter what, he wouldn't eat, he wouldn't drink, and one day he just up and disappeared..???

~xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo~

That's all for explaining the AU, hope that explained everything and helped you understand the story more!! :D And I really hope you enjoy this story and will leave a comment, a vote, or maybe even go follow me! Anyway au revoir my lovely little laiths!!! 🖤🖤🖤