part 2

But too her surprise she always felt something between them .
She caught abhiraj many times looking at her but at this also she was not sure and she always denied it with the fact that she is not beautiful and he might be looking at one of her friends .and this happened many times with her but by now she started felling for him
She was totally in love with him .But was very sad as abhiraj always used to ignore her and this always disappointed her very much .
And one day she heard the rumors that abhiraj like her friend anu and at that she was very sad she was feeling very sad but was Collin (majboor).
She even cried .And decided to except the truth but when ever she saw him she finds  him looking at her but she was not sure as always she always felt a strong connection between them but what she can do .she was not so dareing to ask him directly whether he like her or someone else ..
Now Anaree was  like always sitting in the corner ,never seen smiling ,always quite ,so shy .and her interacting skills were zero ,not good at studies  ...And now you can understood the situation and chances  that abhiraj like her .oooo now i just cant i cant bear the pain oooo god why i am not beautiful why i am not good at studies why damm i am so stupid and silly o god  please help me please ....that night se didnt sleep and cried whole night .next day early morning her class was there so she got ready to go to class by this time she was so hopeless and sad that today she totally ignored abhiraj and after the class was over she was quitely moving out with her friends and suddenly some one crashed in her .and the next moment when she saw she was so shocked that she was not able to speak she was blank  anaree Anaree simmi screamed and she was again in her senses he was abhiraj who crashed in her and was smiling and was saying sorry in a wired way as if he had done it intentionally to this anaree was very happy she thought that god had given her clue that there is still a chance .....