part 5

But here came a twist .A boy Aditiya like Anaree.But Anaree always ignored him when ever she saw him coming or looking at her. But Anaree never behaved rudely or disrespected him because Aditiya was a good boy and she knew that he really like her .He also had never disrespected her and never said anything to her but his eyes always showed her love towards Anaree .
One day when Anaree was standing in the corridors by coincident Aditiya came there and he stopped and was secretly looking at Anaree from the other side of the corridor but abhiraj noticed him seeing Anaree and at this he suddenly became angry and started to walk fastly and went back in class Anaree saw him walking in anger but she didnt knew what the matter is and she just ignored it......but when Anaree entred the class after the break abhiraj was looking at her but today there wasn,t a smile but today there was something in his eyes it seemed like he wanted to say something to her but was not able to there was pain in his eyes but Anaree was so confused that she was not able to understand "o god why he is always so confusing "and suddenly he fainted .Anaree was so scared of seeing him faint .The teacher and medical staff assisted him and after half an hour he was back it was because of his sickness that he fainted .
When abhiraj came back he saw tears in Anaree, s eyes and that she was hiding them from everyone so for making her feel better abhiraj had a big smile at her ..but our silly Anaree was soo confused as always that it was her or not and she thought that it might be her friend Anu so at this she stopped crying but became angry at abhiraj and ignored him and she was talking to herself 'here i am worried for him and he never miss a chance to smile at anu and i dont know why i am crying ,i am stupid he never even noticed me and seeing Anaree talking to herself he smiled oooo my silly girl 😊and by now he also forgot about Aditya