part 6

But suddenly something happened Anaree noticed some thing ,a change in abhiraj,s behavior.
Abhiraj was attracted to her friend ,at first Anaree ignored ,that abhiraj was continuously looking at her friend Anu ,but is was repeated again and again now abhiraj had completely ignored Anaree and was always looking at Anu or was  seen always around Anu this made Anaree very sad ,it was like her life was taken away from her ,she cried ,and cried until  her all emotions were not flowen out through her tears .Now she always looked like a girl with no emotions ,no happiness in her eyes ,Anaree always cared about Abhiraj ,she even once stopped eating because he was ill,and due to that she became ill but after that also she was so caring and loved abhiraj so much that she never expected anything in return from him but Abhiraj was so self centred and selfish that he never cared about her ,care is far away he even always ignored her .Now Anaree started to dislike him as he was also like every other Boy who value beauty more than care and love .As Anu was very beautiful every Boy in the class wanted to make her girlfriend on the other hand, Anu was a type of girl who always wanted attention even she had a boyfriend after that also she wanted attention from other Boys she was very materialistic as she always showed off as if  she was  very good to others but she used to talk bad about every one behind their backs.But Abhiraj valued, her beauty more than Anaree,s true love and care .As Anu was  her friend Anaree knew her the best and knew that she had no intrest in abhiraj and that she is just playing with his feelings but Anaree had decided not to interfere in his matter as it was him who made the choice and disrespected her love and care  .
Now Anaree decided  to do a fresh start and to forget about Abhiraj and to just live freely as she was before abhiraj came in her life and now she  didn,t wanted any one to be in her life as now she loose her believe in true love and now  sonething like true love didnt exist in her life.