-Two-

"So what you all are saying is that..you're vampires..and Yui is a sacrificial bride.." Angel summed up the stupid explanation.

"Pretty much." Laito smiled at Angel. "You look like a pedophile." "How!? I'm 17!" "And I'm 16, you pedophile." Angel crossed her arms.

Laito face palmed. "S-So..Where are our rooms?" Yui asked. "You both are sharing-" "Yui snores! Ya sis need space for her own, I suggest you put me in another room." Angel sat down, crossing her legs.

Kou stared at Angel in curiosity. He sensed something about her. He just couldn't put his finger on what was off.

"Uh- you have a staring problem or something? I mean, I know I'm cute, but damn, don't stare." Angel flipped her lengthy hair behind her shoulders. "Ah. You wanna stay with Kou?" Subaru recommended, an idea popping up in his head.

"I mean. It depends. But sure." Subaru was shocked that Angel didn't throw a car- "Drive me to his room! Vroom vroom bitch!" There it was.

Subaru punched a wall. "Stop wall abusing! The wall didn't do anything, you all so violent, oh my goodness." Angel said.

Kou chuckled, shaking his head. "I'll take you both to your rooms." He said. Yui nodded, following Kou. Angel got up and walked off, clearly bored and tired.

Yui and Kou started talking. Angel glared at Yui, muttering something under her breath. She was hungry and thirsty.

Soon enough, Kou showed Yui's pink room. "Thank you, Kou." Yui smiled. Kou nodded. Angel had her ear phones in, scrolling through YouTube. She didn't have social media. It was too messy.

"What are you looking at?" "Not you." Kou chuckled, wrapping his arms around Angel's waist, making her stiffen. "Get off me." She sighed. "Don't wanna." Kou started walking, forcing Angel to walk with him.

"So. Angel. What are you?" Kou said. "The same as you all." Angel chuckled, showing off her fangs.

"That's cool." Kou smiled. Angel shrugged. "I'm thirsty." She said. She felt something with Kou she hadn't felt in a while. Despite them not knowing each other long, she still felt the same exact love as she did when she was a small child.

"I hope you don't expect me to give my beautiful blood." Kou raised an eyebrow. "Sure." Angel simply said, smiling at the taller man.

Seeing Angel's height of 4'5, she had to look up at Kou, who was (taking a guess) 5'8

"We're at the room." Kou didn't wanna share his room with Angel now. She was sketchy.

Angel ran in the room and noticed it was two beds. Oh shit. Angel couldn't sleep alone due to nightmares.

"You good?" Kou asked. "Yeah.." Angel smiled.

;;later that..day? Because they go to school- yeah;;

Angel was in the kitchen, eating some takis, rethinking where her life went wrong. She was born. That was the problem.

But if she wasn't born, how would she find the amazing thing called Stray kids!? "Damn..good thinking." Angel complimented herself.

"What are you still doing up?"

"Sorry sherlock, I don't sleep in the day." Angel replied to Ruki, who glared daggers in the back of her head. "Keep glaring. I really love the attention." Angel was an attention hog.

She wasn't an attention whore. But she always had to have some type of attention.

"You're so annoying.." Ruki muttered. "Then why are you speaking to me? Normally, humans wouldn't speak to other humans if they were annoying." Angel sighed.

"You can't sleep, can you?" Ruki raised an eyebrow. "Nope." Angel got out her chair, walking upstairs.

Her oversized hoodie clung to her small frame. When she made it to her room, she saw that Kou was clinging to her pillow,

She smiled softly, slipping into her bed. For the first time in six months, she could sleep alone.