6-10

Edited by WanderingGummiOfDoom, and cactuar0.

Chapter 1 – 5| Main Page | Table of Contents | Chapter 11 – 15

Chapter Six – Highly Dangerous

"Shixiong has come." Fei Yun enthusiastically gave a greeting. He was wearing the light yellow robes of the Everything Pavilion disciples. It was just the front had been rolled up and tucked at the waist.

Zuo Mo's voice was friendly, "You're on duty today?"

"Shixiong has to look after me." Fei Yun chuckled. He was aware that this zombie face was a large account among all the outer sect disciples. Most of his sales came from this person.

Wu Kong Sword Sect was far from Dong Fu, and it was exceedingly troublesome to make a round trip. The Everything Pavilion had been set up to ease the purchase of items for everyone. There wasn't much higher-level inventory sold at the Everything Pavilion, but for outer sect disciples, it could fulfill most of their needs. Even if the prices were slightly higher than in Dong Fu, it was much more convenient, and everyone had become used to buying what they needed here.

Even for Zuo Mo who owned a flying paper crane, it was troublesome to go to Dong Fu.

The two were familiar, and he wasn't overly courteous, "Anything good lately?"

"There's a few first-grade talismans but I'm afraid it isn't what Shixiong wishes for." Fei Yun smiled as he answered. Upon familiarity, he had experienced Zuo Mo's shrewdness. He rarely would buy something that he didn't need.

"I'll take a look." Zuo Mo didn't refuse.

Fei Yun took out some talismans. Zuo Mo flipped through them one by one.

An orange colored bangle carved from a single piece of fire jade could increase the ability to control flames. Zuo Mo put it to one side. This bangle was useful for those who made medicine. He didn't need it, and the price of ten pieces of second-grade jingshi was too expensive and not useful enough.

The following few items, he put them down as well.

Only when he saw a yellow copper ring did he examine it for a long time.

"Shixiong is interested in this ring?" Fei Yun saw hope and started his sales pitch, "[Golden Sword Ring], first-grade gold element talisman. Only need to channel gold ling power until it is full and then it can release three sword strikes. The power is astounding and overwhelmingly strong. The best part is, the price is great! Just five pieces of second-grade jingshi. A talisman for five pieces of second-grade jingshi, it's a deal you won't find anywhere else."

Fei Yun ran on, talking up the [Golden Sword Ring]

Zuo Mo didn't speak. He adjusted his energy and channeled ling power towards the ring. Previously, he couldn't use the ring, but now that he had learned [Aged Gold Energy] and could turn his ling power into gold ling energy, he could use the ring.

Fei Yun saw the potential for business and quickly closed his mouth to avoid distracting Zuo Mo.

The ling power continued to pour into the ring, the dark yellow copper ring started to glow. Zuo Mo was shocked. No wonder it was a talisman. The majority of the ling power in his body had been used and it had barely managed to fill one third of the ring.

His thoughts focused, he brought together his fingers and pointed at the ground.

Hua!

A gold colored sword strike came out and hit the stone ground. Crack! Fragments of stone sprayed and an extremely thin and deep hole was left in the stone.