16-25

These revised chapters have been brought to you by me, and WanderingGummiOfDoom.

Chapter 11 – 15 | Main Page | Table of Contents | Chapter 21 – 25

Chapter Sixteen Sword Essence

"Don't forget!"

......

"Even if you die, you mustn't forget!"

......

The strange yet familiar voice echoed like a nightmare.

As usual, Zuo Mo was startled awake from his dream. He grimaced as he sat up. Rationally, if he had the same dream this many times, he should be numb against it. But each time he woke up, he would find his body soaked in sweat. Even he felt that it was unimaginable.

The stars in the sky were brightly lit, the starlight shining down. Wu Kong Mountain was peaceful and quiet.

That dangerous scene from last night flashed before his eyes. He remembered that black dandelion seed that was in his sea of consciousness. When he went to inspect his consciousness he found it was still floating there. There wasn't any movement. He released a breath. No matter what method he used, it didn't have any effect on this black dandelion seed.

He was somewhat worried. From a glance, it could be seen that this black dandelion seed wasn't something good. Now that it had invaded into his sea of consciousness, it definitely wasn't a good thing.

He mused inside, should he wait a while and then go have a doctor examine it?

Waking up in the middle of the night, he wasn't the slightest bit drowsy. After thinking for a while, the matter of the black dandelion seed was thrown to one side. In this situation where he couldn't think of any solutions, excessive worry was superfluous.

Limited by his cultivation, his sea of consciousness wasn't large. Other than that black dandelion seed, it was empty.

As he kept on thinking, he thought about that sword essence that flew over the heavens. The shock that that sword essence gave him was too great, and had deeply ingrained itself in his mind.

He had never learned any sword scriptures but that didn't mean he didn't understand anything. Because Wu Kong Sword Sect was a sword sect, many of the outer sect disciples practised sword scriptures. Like Wei Sheng Shixiong, he mainly cultivated the sword, and had once been Luo Li Shixiong's sword servant.

The so-called sword servants, were the servants of sword xiu. They were responsible for cleaning the battlefield and some supplementary duties.

Wei Sheng Shixiong had the greatest battle strength in the outer sect disciples, and his battle experience was extremely rich. It was rumoured that he had even once killed sword xiu who was in the initial stages of zhuji. He had seen Wei Sheng Shixiong practice the sword before, lights flew and it was very dazzling Compared to that sword essence from last night, Wei Sheng Shixiong's sword was like a colourful paper bird, if it was given a poke then it would tear.

But the vast sword essence last night that seemed to cleave the heavens, he had never even imagined anything like it. Under that sword strike, everything was forced to bow. He felt he was as tiny as an ant.

Just at this moment, something unexpected occurred!

In his sea of consciousness, an icy and pure white sword essence appeared without a warning!

Zuo Mo's body froze, his eyes bulging and his breathing stopped.

A beat later, his cold body steadily warmed. His eyes slowly recovered the spirit. He heavily exhaled, shock filling his eyes.