11-15

These revised chapters have been brought to you by me, and WanderingGummiOfDoom.

Chapter 6 – 10 | Main Page | Table of Contents | Chapter 16 – 20

Chapter Eleven The Money Grubbing Zombie

Before dealing the two blows, Li Ying Feng still had reservations, but now her suspicions greatly lessened. She was sure he was at the top of the outer sect disciples with a cultivation of lianqi eighth level. This shidi should be like the other shidi and chosen to grow ling grains.

Zuo Mo nodded, "The vitality of this kind of weed is tremendous. If I'm correct, it isn't wise to cut it. The wounds would provoke it to grow more. That is to say, cutting makes it grow faster."

The female disciples started to chitter and chatter as they discussed.

Li Ying Feng suddenly understood, "So that's why! No wonder it grew more and more vigorously. If it was uprooted, would that solve it?"

Zuo Mo mused, "If that was done at the beginning, there wouldn't have been any problems. But right now, there probably are many seeds in the soil. It isn't easy to uproot it now."

"Does Shidi have any suggestions?"

"I need to go back and think," Zuo Mo said.

Li Ying Feng took out a small pouch and handed it to Zuo Mo.

Zuo Mo received it with puzzlement. When he opened it for a look, he was dumbstruck. There were five pieces of second-grade jingshi inside the bag.

"Having offended Shidi today, I really am regretful. These pieces of jingshi are to compensate for Shidi's shock. Shidi, don't blame it for being just this much," Li Ying Feng said as she stared at Zuo Mo.

Zuo Mo was wildly happy inside but his mouth went, "Shijie is really too polite." The motion of the hand shoving the bag into his bosom, however, appeared extremely natural.

Xiao Guo jerked her mouth, staring in shock at Zuo Mo. The other female disciples had looks of disdain — this guy was too greedy!

A rock landed in Li Ying Feng's heart. She didn't want to end up at odds with such a shidi of great potential due to today's misunderstanding. Five pieces of second-grade jingshi wasn't a small sum, but to her whose family was wealthy, it wasn't too much. To use such a price to solve a misunderstanding, from her perspective, it was a great bargain.

"Shijie, don't worry too much. The matter of the weeds can be put on Shidi." It might have been the reason of the five pieces of jingshi but the female disciples all felt that this horrid zombie male in front of them instantly had a fighting spirit.

Li Ying Feng raised her hands together, smiling and accepting, "Then I'll trouble Shidi."

She didn't have high hopes, because if Zuo Mo really had a solution then he wouldn't say something like he had to go back to think.

Zuo Mo had never expected that he would pay attention to a minor matter today and receive five pieces of second-grade jingshi for free. On one hand, he was moved at how good Li Ying Feng was at building relationships. On the other, he was moved at the extravagance of her spending. Most of the jingshi on his hands had been spent. He didn't have many left. Just as his funds were becoming tight, wealth came flying. The unexpected surprise had him floating on air.

As to the disdainful stares of the female disciples, he disregarded it as air.

Humming a small tune and carrying a few stalks of weeds, he cheerfully left the Eastern Peak.

"This guy's skin is so thick. My eyes are sore from glaring but he didn't even turn red!"

"Look at his move when he took Shijie's pouch, the vulgarity!"