XI

I woke up to soft caresses on my cheek. My eyes slowly flutter open, only to come face to face with Zayn—his chocolatey eyes holding so much emotions.

                                "Zayn?" my voice comes out raspy and sleep-induced. I must have fallen asleep while we were talking under the blankets.

       "Morning, sunshine." Zayn teases gently but fondly.

                             "What time is it?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

    "Somewhere after 7. Hey, you're staying for dinner, right?"

                        I frown. "You okay? You seem pretty down." I say gently, caressing his jaw. Zayn tilts his head slightly, and places a lingering kiss on my palm, making me smile softly.

              "I just...need you right now; when mom, dad, Doniya and I break the news of my cancer to Waliyha and Safaa...." he trails off, refusing to meet my gaze.

                              "I understand, Z, I'll be there." I reply, reassuringly, but still, something feel's off.

                                        Zayn gently smiles, and quickly kisses my lips, before murmuring those words against my lips—the truth about why he's so down.

               "I am scared."

[ A/N : Aww my poor baby I feel so bad :'( Also, can we please pretend Zayn doesn't smoke in this story.
         Also....

Look at mah babies! So soft and cute! *heart eyes*                Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!          Love ya!          ~ S ]

                Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!
          Love ya!
          ~ S ]