8

Warning-NSFW

Loki kissed down Tony's neck. Tony wasn't complaining though. He was enjoying it. Sighs of contentment and pleasure came out of his throat. Stark's pants had become very tight. He allowed the God to remove them from him. Loki kissed around his damaged face, healing it as he went along. Something Tony really couldn't complain about. 

The god's head was travelling lower down the genius' body, leaving kisses. With a swish of his hand- all of Tony's clothing was gone. He kissed down his thighs, earning more gasps and groans from him. He bit down on his thigh, creating a mark which he was not going to heal. He bit hard enough for it to bruise up and bleed. He licked up over the wound to apologise for any pain he caused. Tony wasn't hurt though, in fact he enjoyed that little bit of pain. It made him grow just a little bit bigger.

"Roll over, I'm not in the mood for such foreplay." Loki demanded. Usually Tony's pride would get in the way of this, but to Loki he was so weak and submissive. He rolled over and was on his hands and knees. He felt Loki's length enter him harshly. He almost screamed out in pain as he felt his walls get stretched out. He bit into his hand to stop that from happening and he teared up. Loki didn't understand this very much- apparently Asgardians are better at hiding this sort of discomfort compared to midguardians. He stayed still, scared he'd destroy Tony if he was in pain already.

"You can go." Tony whispered. Loki took a couple of seconds more to figure out if Tony would break or not but then he started to move. He went hard. Tony let out loud noises which weren't of pleasure at first but eventually they were just sounds of pure 100% bliss. Loki picked up the pace. 

He couldn't deny it- being inside Tony's virgin ass (not that Tony was a virgin, but his anus was) felt amazing. The way it clung to Loki's member so tightly it sucked him in drove the God insane. He moaned loud. 

"You feel amazing." He whispered. Tony's body was sweating and shaking. His face was red. Loki pulled Tony back so he was pretty much sitting on him and kissed his neck. His arms wrapped around his body, one playing with his length and balls, the other twisting and flicking at his nipples. Tony's head leaned onto Loki's shoulder. His eyes were closed and he breathed heavily through the thick moans he was creating. 

When Tony came to his climax it was pretty much an explosion of cum rather than just an ejaculation. He panted and Loki came shortly after. Tony's body went limb. He was so exhausted he passed out. Loki pulled out and clothed himself. With a wave of his hand, the billionaire's clothes were back on aswell. He leaned down to peck lightly at Tony's neck and left a quick hickey in a spot on his neck which he hoped no one would notice.

He picked up the male and took him back to Earth, laying him in his bed in Avengers tower rather than his bed at home. 

"Goodbye Anthony... For now."