Return

Y/n

Wow I couldn't believe the one person I loved since my family died and she left me for another man. Ha hahahahahah.... funny how even with 3 gods at my side the universe still fucks me. I felt the tears coming so I tilted down my hat and walked towards. Ozpin and place file in his hands about a certain white haired bastard who I could kill so was easily. And his "friend" who sooner or later I will kill.

Odeon:'Hey hey calm down he will be dealt with soon enough' he says clearly sensing my murderous intent.

Lucy:'yeah! With that file and a friend like he has he is bound to show up on our list sooner or later!' She said in her usual cheery tone

I simply sighed and continued out the door. I fought back tears and went to move stuff from my old dorm, to my much better personal living quarters. The convoy supposedly transporting the chalice will run through vale so for now beacon is my base of operations. However seeing as Maria wasn't at the dance she's probably at the dorm and I want to avoid all people right now.

Teny: 'really you gonna be this emo' she sad

You:'ugh it's weird having y'all in the back of my head literally, also you can't talk Teny your a god and still act like an emo 15 year old'

Teny:'hey.... fuck you' I rolled my eyes and went down to the emerald forest to relieve some stress.

Ruby pov

Did she really just do that?! She straight up said she didn't care about Y/N! Wasn't he the only hunter who saw her as a person? And she just left him for Mike! Ugh hopefully Maria doesn't find out when her and y/n fought that was scary I don't even wanna picture what she could do when the person can't fight back.
  I shiver at the thought then notice something odd. Mikes weird friend followed y/n out usually this wouldn't be strange but he had some sort of purpose in his step. I was about to take action when I saw a shadow run across the roof tops, guess Y/n will have to wait.

Y/n pov

The beowolf lied on the ground squirming and groaning in pain. It tried getting up but you forced it back down by putting your foot in its chest. It was covered in gashed and scrapes. You pushed down harder hearing its sternum staring to break you gave one last push as you foot punctured it's chest killing it.

Odeon:"well that makes how many now?" He asked while leaning against a tree his brown hair partially covered his deep blood red eyes, he was twiddling the Odeon rune necklace. He wore a black suit with a red under shirt that matched his eyes.

Teny:"too many to think he's healthy anymore" she sassily with her shiny black hair glistening in the moonlight he black shirt and jeans slightly faded.  She also had worn combat boots that matched here hair

Y/n:"I'm perfectly healthy" 

Lucy:"are you sure about that I mean... your foot is in a beowolf" she retorted while sitting on a tree branch  playing with one of her two braids tied from her Snow White hair. She wore  a white blouse that had open shoulders wit long sleeves around her waist was a white dress bottom and pure white flats.
You looked down at your foot you're pretty sure the hearts was in pieces now and the bone fragments made big lacerations on the inside.

Y/n:"wellllll hunters have a...different definition of healthy"

Teny simply rolled her eyes

Odeon:"So what are we gonna do about the church hunter and his pet, I mean we can't stay quite forever?"

Teny:"Yeah for once Odeon is right"

Odeon:"what!"

Ignoring odeons protest she persisted

Teny:"we can't let the church know we're here they'll divert the convoy."

You sighed in response and went to walk back to beacon until you heard a twig snap. You whipped your head around and began looking for the source of the noise. A figure wrapped in black bandages walk out if the tree line twitching.

You:"oh well if it isn't mikes fucked up friend" you said while rolling your eyes

In response he screams in pain and starts to transform

You:"well I guess it's soon to be dead friend now"

He's friend was apparently and abhorrent beast and one who opted to spawn fire instead of electricity hahaha greaat

He charged at me and did a ground pound move I stepped but the following blast threw me into a tree. It charge again but this time I slid under it and shit it isn't the back with my blunder buss. It back handed just barley missing me but throwing a fireball into a tree causing it to explode. The force sent me back a few feet but I kept my footing.

You:"Odeon distract it!"

As soon as that said a quicksilver bullet comes from a custom made hand cannon the wielded smirking. He fired two more shots causing then beast to rush him, this gave me enough time to load my special quicksilver sniper bullets and fire into the best left shoulder causing a sizable hike to form. It screeches in pain and takes off towards beacon. At high speeds.

You:*sigh* "for fuck sake"

A/n

Heeyyyy I'm back yea sorry for the delay 13 hour school days suck also with this volume on will be giving another chance to choose your girl. Seeing as the binding chapters were rushed in the last one and biased soooo yeah BYE