Return part 2

Y/N pov

Not good not good! The beast made it back to beacon and was running for the door that the led to the dance. I aimed for a shot and fired it hitting the joint connecting its leg to its torso causing it to fall over. As it was it hit the ground he stared transforming back into his human form. However the gunshot attracted people from the dance to see what had happened and at the front of the crowd I saw mike with the girl I used to love.

Mikes "friend":" MIKE HEL-" he was cut off by my right wrist blade going through his heart killing him I pulled out my blade and looked to mike glaring at him.

You:" Well Mike ,wait I'm sorry what was your last name again, ah yes sanguinem-luna" I said with my yharnarm accent now pronounced(sorry forgot to mention that your yharnarm accent has come back since you left because primarily been hunting the church soo yea)

Eve:"What are you talking about his last name is crimson" she says trying to sound like she has authority
You:"Shut it" you Coldly say while shooting  her a death glare

Eve:"what no you can't-" she say as she steps forward being cut off by a black long double sided axe being slammed in front of her feet the wielded non other then Teny.

Teny:"Do as he says." She says while staring daggers into her

You:"sooooo mike wanna explain hmmm."

Mike attempts to use draw the saw spear and unfold it but he seems the stumble with it.

You:" oooohhh so I was right" you say trying to get to  him

Instead mike rushes you with his fist but you simply punch him in the stomach while pick pocketing his scroll. Then proceeding to punch him with it breaking the scroll and his nose.

Glynda:"MIKE BACK TO YOUR DORM NOW!" She screamed making everyone including me flinch a little

Mike:"But- wha-" was all he could say before he was cut off

Glynda:" Y/n ozpins office please" she said clearly tired of this shit

You simply nod, but before following her you take out a capsule of blue glowing liquid and splash some on the corpse dissolving it while giving of the scent of lavender. You gestured for teny to follow as you walked towards ozpin a office. Teny gave one last long glare at eve than disappeared in a puff of beach smoke.

Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n chasing butterflies while teny looks on disappointed

Y/n pov
I plopped down into bed wearing a under shirt and sweat pants after a long day of  getting my heart  broken ,killing fucked up beast , and an hour long meeting in your next move would be a nice hot shower really calmed the nerves. My private living quarters wasn't much different from my team dorm although now the bed was much bigger and my room was separated from a living room a kitchen and a bigger bathroom. And thankfully my stuff was already moved here from my past dorm.I checked the time the as it was only 9:00, ugh it feels like it 3 in the morning I simply lie there for 10 minutes trying to sleep when I hear a tap at my window. Which is weird because I'm fairly certain this room is 10 stories up. I opens the window to see Blake hanging of the edge with only the ribbon from gambol shrouds holding her up.

Lucy:' she reminds me of the "hang in there" kitten poster we saw in that alley way

Odeon:' aha! I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that'

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ribbon with one arm and pulled her inside.

Blake:"wow you've gotten stronger" she says while chuckling a little bit

You:"well for like 3 months I've just been climbing things crushing things shooting my thing and stabbing things so thats to be expected" you say a matter factly

Blake:"ok well please tell me..... why did you kill him?"  She said " it wasn't because if what mike did right please tell me it wasn't" she says with urgency

You:" if you mean what he did with my ex than no, however if your regarding mikes previous actions than.....he deserves much worse" you said thinking back you your time in yharnarm " besides his friend was something we call an abhorrent beast they change from a beast to human at will"

Blake:"oh" she did looking down speechless" Y/n be honest with me" you braced yourself for her question" what are hunters, what is the healing church, what are great ones?"

You:" well hunters like me are "humans" that are technically vampiric in nature when we kill enemies whose blood we've consumed it allows us to grow stronger and faster," she nodded her head in understanding standing" now as for the healing church they were founded by Laurence they worship the blood of certain great ones because of its healing properties" you say pulling out a blood vial

Blake:"wait so  back before you left when you fight the horse if beast that first appeared the stuff you injected into your thigh was blood?" You nod your head as Blake gags a little bit.

You:" yes it's gross but the blood also had a side effect it would transform the user into a beast" upon hearing this Blake gasped

Blake:"But you took it!" She said the worry evident in her voice

You:"yes for everyone this would be problematic however I'm not a normal  hunter Blake what I showed after my initiation is the reason I'm not a beast."  You said thinking back to your almost black blood

Blake:"I....I just don't wanna lose you" she said while holding back tears

You:"don't worry Blake I won't leave you I promise" upon finishing this sentence Blake latches onto your in a tight hug you undid her bow and stared to pet her ears.

Just like last time she purred softly and eventually feel asleep on you. Being to lazy to take her back to her room you Placed her in your bed and covered her. You went to your closet grabbed an extra pillow and blanket and slept on the coach.

A/n

Alright that's chapter 2 done sorry if the wait was long but yeaaaaaa welp
BYE