Introduction

Years ago, Emily and Shannon accidentally found a secret passage way to a strange world. They entered this world and found themselves somewhere called Earth. They decided to stay and live on earth.

When Emily and Shannon, two best friends, entered the world that was new for them, they were surprised. It was filled with powerless humans. None of the humans were special. None of them had something that made them unique. All of the humans on this world were so vulnerable and thousands died everyday. The two girls were quite confused, but they learned to understand this world more and more. They knew a few people, but didn't like getting involved with others. They didn't want others to know that they were different.

_

Emily and Shannon came from a place called 'Terces'. Terces wasn't much different from earth. It looked the same, but the people there had special abilities. Some people had small abilities, like making things melt, while others had bigger abilities, like teleporting. A few children were born with more than one ability, but the reason for that was still unknown.

The people in Terces were al born with some sort of tattoo, called a 'nature mark'. Every nature mark was as special as a fingerprint. None of them were the same. The nature mark was a mark that proved that you were from Terces, but the people there didn't know that because they didn't know that a place other than Terces existed.

While fooling around, Emily and Shannon went for a swim and swam through a waterfall and when they came out, they found themselves on earth. They immediately noticed that that place was different. It was strange for them and they were scared, so they went back through the same waterfall.  The two kept returning to earth and learned more about this world, but they never told anyone about it. Eventually, they decided to stay there and learn as much as they could about everything there.

_

 Emily and Shannon knew each other since birth. They both had two abilities, which was considered rare, and they both hated the attention that they received for it. People were always giving them dirty looks and gossiped about them, mainly because they were jealous. There was one boy, named Zincarf, who even threatened Emily, but she just ignored him. 

Emily's real name was Emilisa. She decided to be called 'Emily' when she saw that there were a lot of normal humans with that name and she didn't want to stand out- not even a little bit. She was a nice girl who could be very stubborn sometimes, with short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She had a butterfly-nature mark on her wrist, that flapped its wings when exposed to even a single ray of sunlight. Emily had the ability to control flora and communicate with fauna, which were perfect for her because she loved nature.

Shannon's real name was Shanany, but she changed her name for the same reasons that Emily did. Shannon seemed kinder than Emily and she wasn't as stubborn. She had beautiful, long black hair and dark brown colored eyes. She preferred to listen to the people around her and do what they told or asked her to. Shannon had three star-nature marks on her ring finger hat glowed when she was completely in the dark. She had the ability to stop time and teleport.

_____

Hello! This is my first story on Wattpad! I really hope you liked it!