What you must know about gemstone moon

The following fiction a figment of your author's crazy colorful imagination

Before you begin reading the story, I have to clear a few things up to avoid confusion.

First things first, there are hundreds of werewolf books in wattpad and this one has nothing to do with any of them.

I've created my own werewolf world with my own rules and traditions so do not compare with any other for you're own understanding sake.

The plot take place in Gemstone Moon, the name and following qualities created by me.

In Gemstone Moon, there are five kingdoms: Emerald, Amethyst, Ruby, Crystal, Sapphire

There is great rivalry between them

Each kingdom is ruled by an Alpha, chosen by inheritance, and sub-ruled by a Beta.

But, this is the modern werwolf age, so there's no living in caves or stone houses, or stupid activities relating to doing animalistic anormal stuff.

Packhouses are like the royal palace of each territory, meaning after that, there are many other houses and people ruled by the same alpha but they live elsewhere. Take it like presidents and countries. The white hous is where the president lives, but it isn't only the people that live there too that he rules. Understand? I knew this would be a confusion since I myself read books with diffrent rules.

There's mating and unword about who to love and spend the rest of your life with, but there's no dying if you're rejected nor second-chance mate fiasco.

After years and change, the werewolves are almost like supernatural humans.

And every single name of any town will be make-believe so that there's no reference to the real world.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I'VE FIGURED THAT IF I WRIITE LIKE THIS, I WILL GET SOME OF Y'ALL ATTENTION SO GO BACK UP AND READ THAT WAS ACTUALLY VERY IMPORTANT, THX!

Be lively, Stay Colorful