33333

It's been 3 months. It seems that the members are getting worse. They treat him like trash now. He sat in the bathroom. "It's all your fault, you can't blame them" his reflection said ashe sat in the reflection bathtub. Jisung sighed and spoke through his head. "I wasn't going to and it's not my fault...completely" he repeated the words. He had been hiding his arm from everyone. But no one noticed anyway. He probably could've worn a tank top and they would have been blind eyed to the red and white scars littering up and down his arm. They got deeper every time he sliced. It didn't hurt anymore. It used to only help for seeing colours again. But now it helped with his emotions. If only he had known this before he might've let better back then. The bathroom was his safe relaxation place. Place to cut, vomit and all of that with his friends aka han mir and han sha. Aka his reflection and shadow. A slight knock at the door would've started him a month ago. But know he rolls his sleeves done and carefully placed his razor blades that need sharpening, into a small box hidden from sight. Rolling his sleeves down he walked out. Past Felix who looked back at the other concerned.

"Hyung!" Felix whisper shouted. "What?" Changbin answered gorggily. "It's Jisung" Felix sighed.
Jisung was gone again. To the practice room like always.
"What did he do that litt-"
"Jesus Hyung why do you always have to put him down" the others outburst took changbin by surprise. He was at a loss form words.
"Your an ASSHOLE" Felix boiled with anger.
Changbin too.
"How dare you a call me that" changbin answered getting up only to be pushed back down.
"You say this to Jisung everyday" Felix whisper yelled.
Even though he knew none of the Other members would wake up. They never did.
"I don't get it" changbin said dumbly. Felix huffed in annoyance.
"I'm worried about him Hyung.."
"why?" changbin asked confused.
Why whould the other bother.
"Why?" The words echoed in Felix's head.
"Ah-WHY?! God have you seen him?! he looks like death. I thought you were all just being teasing c**k heads to him to him but you are all actually arrogant assholes?!"
Changbin was so confused.
"When was the last one you looked at him, talked to him. Faced him" Felix left after seeing changbin still confused face.
"Wait-babe, BABE, Felix I'm sorry what did I do, whatever I did I'm sorry-"
"GREAT! BUT SORRY WONT FIX SHIT" Felix yelled.
"just at least try and notice the most obvious differences. The details. Compare them and you will have your answer" he said in a serious tone and left the dorm apartment slamming the door.
"What was that?" Chan asked worried.
"Felix"
"felix?! He shouldn't be out at this time god what if something happens to him-"
"What about Jisung?" The question just flew out.
The previous talk had his mind jumbled it felt weird to say the others name. As if it were foreign.
"Huh, what about him" chan said bemused.
"Never mind, leave Felix...he'll comeback or he'll text us" and they went to bed.
Felix's words still hanging in the living room's air and in changbin a head.