9? Yeety yeety

I went to the stray kids first Australian concert, and I cried like the weak little dim sim I am
I fleW TO MELBOURNE foR THAT SHIT
————

He heard crying
A silent sob
He stepped out of the room oh so quietly as to make sure he didn't annoy nor alert some of the other members.
He followed the sound to one of the bedrooms. Opening the door Slidell a jar, he peeked through the cracks. He saw a shaking body repeatedly wiping tears from his eyes.
Minho
He snuck into the room quickly and quietly.
"H-Hyung?" He asked carefully.
The other froze, aside from the few sniffles that were uncontrollable.
"Ah shit-..oh, it's you" he replied in a dead tone.
Flinching, Jisung sat on the edge of the bed.
"Are you alright?" Jisung asked gently.
"Obviously not" the elder spat back.
"What happened?"
"I'm sorry? But WHY would I tell YOU?"
"Because I'm here?" Jisung responded, kind of getting sick of Minho's tone.
"Ah-" Minho stopped and bit his tongue.
Whispering a silent "sorry" that took Jisung far past surprised.
He was shocked completely, but smiled warmly.
"What happened?" Jisung repeated the past question and felt Minho rearrange himself on the bed so he was sat cross legged in front of Jisung.
"My mum...she hates me, my dad too, they never wanted me to pursue music, and now all they can call me are names. Fat, untalented, ugly...too feminine?! For fucks sake I'm MANLY" Minho barked.
Jisung would've laughed if this were not a serious situation.
"You? Ugly? Now who in their right mind-?! Hyung... your the main visual of our group, -don't tell Hyunjin that-, and your so talented! amazing! I always worry that I can never catch up to you"
Minho gave him an off side eye.
"W-we'll thank you" he sputtered, flustered, trying to keep up with his cold act.
Not really wanting to admit his gratefulness.
Minho was odd. He was always watching Jisung. Not saying much. Just watching. Jisung wasn't sure what Minho wanted with him.

The phone rang. Minho's eyes went wide. Looking towards the phone on the side table oh could see the "mrs Lee" which had a very unloving name for the contact.
Minho shivered. Scared. Jisung acted on impulse and reached for the phone. Ignoring the hand that clutching his arm and answered.
"Hello this is Han Jisung speaking, I'm sorry but Minho can't get to the phone now"
"And why not?" A snobby voice replied.
(An: coz he's dead-)
Definitely Minho's mum.
"Because he doesn't have time for an old hag like you who won't even keep an open mind to you're fucking sONs dreams and his general career? He's probably gonna make more money than you ever did...don't call again~""
"ExCUSE ME-" Jisung quickly hung up before the enraged voice was able to yell at him.

.....

"Holy shit you just did that"
"Holy shit I just did that"
"Thanks..I guess" Jisung felt like a god at that moment.
Happiness blooming inside him.
He regrets nothing.
Okay that's a lie, maybe a little but HEY? Who cares at the moment.
Quote: at the moment.

It seemed once Minho realised how close he was to Jisung, he shrugged away. Wrapping himself in a blanket.
"You tell no one"
"Yes..I hope you will feel better and not cry" he sighed, disappointed.
Walking sluggishly back to his room he heard the sound of laughing in the living room. He wobbled on his feet towards the wall so he could peer past. Felix and changbin laughing while cuddled up with chan. He gulped. They were better off without him. Happier.
He quickly waddled to his room. A depressed aura hanging off of him.

"Wake up! Gotta do the kitchen" a voice yelled at him.
His eyes shot open to see seungmin lowkey glaring at him. He nodded his head.

"Are you okay Jisung?" Felix came towards the squirrel boy, he flinched and stepped back.
Confused and saddened, felix gave him a worried look.
Jisung felt guilty but knew better than to get in the way of Felix's happiness

He was just in the way of everyones happiness.

He sighed and let the world pass by him.