Prologue

Rain hid in Fireclan's territory he waited for Maple. He hid behind a bush which had been lit on fire he hadn't noticed he wasn't breathing properly for a while. He took a deep breath and blinked as the blood above his eyebrow dripped into his eyes.

He scented the air, the scents of Airclan, Earthclan, Waterlan and Fireclan's blood mixed into the air. He couldn't tell if any warriors were close. "Rain?" A she-cat hissed softly, He jumped in surprise. "It's okay It's me" Maple meowed. He turned around to the creamy ginger she-cat and sighed in relief.

"We have to get out of here" Maple meowed, worry and determination showed in her eyes. He nodded and stood up, a group of Airclan and Waterclan cats were fighting nearby and Fireclan cats were everywhere trying to defend their clan. He didn't want to hurt his clan or Maple's. If he was getting out he would have to go through the Airclan and Waterclan group with Maple. It was a risk but a risk worth taking, "See anything?" Maple asked as she looked each way for a place to escape. Rain nodded slowly and flicked his ears to the group of fighting cats "We would have to sneak through them" He meowed. Maple nodded and they padded from behind the bush towards the cats. Most of the Waterclan cats tried to drown the Airclan cats with their powers.

A roar of wind shocked the air it was louder then the fighting cats, shocked yowls only rose above the sounds of the roaring wind. Rain quickened his pace his clanmates stared at him with rude eyes. "You.. how can I trust you?" One of his clanmates meowed his voice shook with rage, it was hard to see who it was because he was covered in blood and soil. He looked closer and realised it was his grandfather Storm. He widened his eyes, Storm was an elder! he looked at more of his clanmates and he saw Minnow the small she-cat kit. He winced in pain knowing she wouldn't last long.

Storm created a wave and threw it at him. Rain swam to the top of it struggling, he was not good at swimming. Rain quickly made a larger wave and threw it at the group who were once fighting and now were standing there with cruel eyes. Each of them struggled to the surface and came swimming out they fought once more. Two Airclan cats ran at Maple, Maple threw fire at them. They gasped and padded backwards. The two Aiclan cats now padded after him he tried making a wave but they blew it at him before he made it. He coughed and tried looking for Maple but the Airclan cats took blows to his head. Rain splashed water in their eyes and quickly got up Rain saw some of my clanmates attacking Maple. Quickly he got up and ran over. His grandfather was there when they left, Maple lied there motionless. Storm padded over with burns all over his pelt "You can be loyal now" He hissed.

Everything else he said just blocked out, words turned into screams and memories, his tail drooped and he slowly padded away. Every thing was slow, every blood splatter he could see fly in the air and it slowly hit the ground .

Soon he found a forest everything was normal again but his heart wasn't he lost the ability to fight or speak and it was hard for him to even eat.