1

"it's time to wake up sweet girl." the green eyed girl pushed a strand of hair out of her now four year olds face, placing it behind her ear. she looked down at her as the sleepy child stretched her arms out, allowing her eyes to flutter open in the process.

"mama," the small girl reached her arms up, refusing to stand up to be lifted out of her crib. lauren lifted her up, patting her diaper a few times to see if it was soiled. feeling the heaviness of it confirmed that it was, that being the main reason why her and camila were trying to wean her off of nursing before bed. "well good morning sleepyhead!" lauren poked her belly a few times after laying her down on the changing table, causing small giggles to escape her lips. "milk mama" olivia rubbed her eyes tiredly, waiting patiently to be nursed as it was part of her everyday morning routine.

lauren finished changing the small girl, putting her pink dora shirt back onto her tiny frame, leaving her in that and her diaper. "soon baby, patience." she lifted the girl up and walked over to the light pink rocking chair that was sat in the corner of the room, right in front of window that allowed the morning sun to shine through. lauren sat down, her body adjusting quickly due to this being an everyday thing for her and her little one.

"mama now" ollie let out a whine, getting frustrated at having to be patient so early in the morning. She allowed herself to be laid into a cradling position, watching as lauren liften her shirt. "go ahead baby." lauren felt her latch on, her small frame relaxing almost immediately.

lauren and camila were working on weaning olivia off of nursing, but seeing as she really enjoyed the comfort of it, the process has been slow. olivia was also still wearing diapers and pull ups most of the time since potty training wasn't going all that well either. no matter how hard lauren and camila tried to make the learning process fun, olivia was stubborn and would do anything to avoid having to go potty on her own.

her sleeping in a crib was only put into place because she used to get up throughout the night and run around. having her in a crib prevents that and when you're two hard working moms, chasing a four year old around at two in the morning isn't always the greatest.

"open those sleepy eyes, no closing them again silly" lauren tapped her daughter's nose as she watched her eyes try and keep themselves from closing. the milk and comfort of being close to lauren had relaxed her and could put her to sleep at any given time if needed. "i think it's time to go eat some breakfast" lauren sat her up, not allowing her to finish because if she did, she wouldn't eat breakfast and camila wasn't too fond of their little one having only milk in the mornings.

camila was the one who worked and brought the money in, the bread winner in a way. she was very active and always made sure lauren and olivia were eating healthy, getting enough sleep and using enough energy. she was that kind of girlfriend. she just wanted what was best for the two people who meant the most to her. camila was the strict parent out of the two when it came to olivia. lauren could be strict and had no problem giving olivia punishments if needed, she just wasn't as great at saying no as camila was, hense why olivia was still being babied all too often.

"noooo" a loud whine left olivia's lips, frustration building up as lauren stood up, placing her on her hip "mama more" olivia placed her hand on laurens boob, patting it gently as she looked up at her mother, trying to get her to give in to her needs.

lauren walked into the kitchen, placing a kiss on ollie's head before placing her on the floor "no more baby. mama's gonna make you and mommy some breakfasf" camila was known as mommy to olivia, and lauren was mama. ollie wrapped her arms around one of laurens legs, letting out another loud whine "more!"

lauren placed a pan on the stove, refusing to give the toddler the attention she was begging for. she knew camila would be up soon and olivia knew not to mess around when it came to mommy mila, so lauren let her have her tantrum while she made eggs and toast for the three of them. "mama milk now!" the four year old threw herself on the floor, letting out a scream as she did so, kicking her legs against the wood flooring.

"olivia anne!" just when the young girl took her tantrum to the next level, camila had walked in right in time, not very happy at the site she was seeing. olivia's whining stopped almost instantly when she heard camila's voice. she pushed herself up and off of the floor and looked over at camila who was just nearing the end of the stairs "im sorry mommy" were the first words that had always left her mouth when she got in trouble. lauren let out a chuckle, watching camila step into mommy mode, her strict ways being put into play.

camila took the small girls hand and walked her over to the corner, facing her towards the wall "four minutes, dont move from that spot" before rolling her eyes at the small whine that left the girls lips, camila walked over to lauren who was still standing at the stove. she wrapped her arms around her waist from behind, kissing her neck before smiling "morning beautiful." lauren smiled at the small kiss that she felt, mumbling an 'i love you' in return. she divided the eggs onto three plates along with a slice of buttered toast and placed them all on the table. "whats up with the little bug this morning?" camila leaned against the counter as she watched lauren, glancing over at the toddler that continued to whine in the corner. "im not sure, she woke up with the biggest smile on her face, i changed her and then nursed her for a bit but the second i unlatched her she became a moody mess." lauren let out a light laugh, loving that side of her daughter even if it was a lot to deal with "i can see where she gets the moodiness from" camila winked at lauren, watching as her mouth dropped playfully, pretending to be offended by her words. "hey, we made her together, thats a mix of two moody messes, dont give me all the credit." lauren planted a light kiss on her lips, letting out a small laugh at her words that she proudly stated.

༉ ‧。· ೃ *
hey guys! this is my first chapter of this story and im honestly not sure how i feel about it but i tried my best. i used to write stories on here when i was about 13-14, im 16 now and have debated on starting this story for weeks becuase im not sure if anyone's going to read it or like it. im gonna keep this chapter up for a week or two and see how it does and if it's liked them ill continue it! thanks for reading