Chapter 2

When Viviana was five, her brother Tommy was diagnosed with autism. He never looked any human being in the eye, and always seemed to be in his own little world.

He could sit outside under a tree for 9 hours just watching the ants in the grass. Never moving.

Father called in the local doctor, hoping he could do something. Help him somehow.

In a way everyone wished Doctor.Chain would've been able to cure Tommy. Tommy didn't even acknowledge him when he arrived.

Doctor.Chain would talk with Tommy, have a conversation with him. But Tommy never spoke, it seemed like he didn't even know the doctor was there, let alone speaking.

When the doctor left Viviana went up to her room and cried. She was only five, she never understood what was wrong with her baby brother. But now she did.

The older Tommy got, the better he became. He began to see people, know when they were there. He even talked sometimes.

He never had a conversation with anyone. Just said a word here and there. Well except with Viviana of course.

Tommy only talked to Viviana, he could have a small conversation with her but never anyone else. Father always got angry when Tommy addressed Viviana instead of him.

Father just dosen't have a good understanding of how Tommy works.

But Viviana does.

My name is Viviana Dawn, my sister Stella is pregnant, my brother Tommy is diagnosed with autism, my mother is a depressed woman, my best friend is Tatum, I am soon to be a queen on my 18th birthday, my castle was attacked, a strange boy named chance was with me when i was knocked out, and.... I'm in a car right now.

I'm in a car. There's people talking. What are they saying ?

 It took a minute for Viviana to open her eyes, her head was throbbing with pain. She was laying in the back of a van, the back seats were filled up with threatening guns and a man who seems to be passed out.

She was sprawled on the floor, hands and feet tied. There were two men in the front, The one driving had on a beanie and stark white skin. The man in the passenger seat had the same pasty white skin and black hair.

"I can't believe it was that easy to steal her" The man driving bellowed out a throaty laugh, his posture reeked of self confidence.

"Yeah, a little two easy" The man in the passenger seat said, his head bowed, fingers gently playing with a little rubber band.

"Damn Jay why do you always have to be like this? Everything will go fine." The man driving's voice sounded angry. Viviana tried hard to see his face but it was impossible with the position she was in.

"Look man I'm just saying-" Jay started, but his sentence was immediately cut off.

"Don't say anything at all !" the man driving snapped. They lapsed into silence, wrapped in one another's thoughts.

It was night time, still. They haven't been driving long then..... Unless its been another day... Viviana couldn't take it.

Where were they taking her ? Were they going to murder her ? Rape her ? Would father be able to get to her in time ? Oh my god.... Wheres chance ? Is he dead ?

The thought that such an innocent, pure hearted, young boy had risked his life to protect her brought tears to her eyes. No matter what happens i will make sure these men die, Viviana thought viciously.

"We have her. So what happens now ?" Jay suddenly speaks up, snapping Viviana back to reality.

The man driving seems much calmer when he reply's. Yet the answer sends Viviana into a wave of absolute terror.