XV.*

Trigger warning: Mentions of Rape

Jimin's P.O.V

As soon as Suga and I drove away from dropping Hana off at her apartment, he let out a chuckle when I pulled out the small handgun that stays underneath the driver's seat.

"She's something else, isn't she?" He asks while turning down the road that is a straight shot to our destination, but still about 20 minutes away.

"I guess you could say that," I reply, pressing the release button on the ammunition cartridge and making sure it was full, just in case, and twisting on the silencer. In reality, I'm just trying to keep my cool.

"Oh c'mon, you idiot. It's obvious you like her so stop moping around like that." He makes eye contact with me in the rear view mirror. "You have never done anything like this with another girl."

"It's because I've never been able to do this with another girl," I fire back defensively. It's true, though. "I'm not even sure if I'm still even going to be able to be around Hana so it's not like it matters."

He begins speaking as I turn the safety back on and put the cartridge back in the butt of the gun. "Who knows? Maybe things will be able to change."

"Wow, Min Yoongi being optimistic?" I sarcastically drawl. "That's a first."

"Shut the fuck up, I'm just trying to make you feel better. She'll be back as long as Namjoon didn't scare the absolute shit out of her," he shrugs.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that so I just let out a puff of air. Suga's right though, she is something else.

Hana is stubborn and persistent as hell, but not even in an annoying way like most of the girls that fling themselves at me. Unlike other girls, she doesn't get all touchy and doesn't try to fuck me every time we make eye contact. Even for the split second I thought about kissing her, she pulled away as if she could read my mind.

Maybe she doesn't feel the same way I do and really does just want to be friends. Either way, at this point I'm okay with whatever she wants because then I can just simply be around her.

The way she sees me is so fascinating considering she knows what I do for a living, and I'm surprised I haven't scared her away. I'm sure it will come to that, though. I don't deserve to have a compassionate person like her in my life, which to be completely honest, is probably why we came up with the stupid ass no-girlfriend or other friends rule to begin with.

But I can't stop thinking about her smile.

"Kim Chanwoo," Suga reads off of the retractable screen on the dashboard. "He works at the department store right outside of town and was found not guilty due to a bribe for statutory rape. The guys back at headquarters watched the video he took of the act with a 12 year old girl which was also presented in court. Ugly bastard."

I look at the mugshot that was presented on the low-light screen and sighed. He was pretty ugly.

"Did Jungkook take care of the security cameras?" I ask to make sure even though I already know the answer.

"Yes, everything's all taken care of," he replies. "V will bring him out the back."

I already know that is when my cue is so I keep quiet, bringing myself in the headspace of a murderer.