The school man whore

Exactly 48 days into my third year of high school did I start to notice that like every year, Noah Hunter was beginning the search for his next slut.

What happened to the other one? Oh, you mean the other ones? Long gone. He's already moved on a week before he's met you. You see, Noah Winters is what i would call, what you would call, and basically what everyone would call, a man whore. A full out sex seeking, attention wanting man whore.

Was he hot? Well of coarse he was hot. He had it all. The looks, the charm, the sex. Really, everyone wanted him. Even me, if only a little.

But on the 48th day, i began to realize that Noah Hunter wasn't only looking for his new slut, but he was looking straight at me and headed straight for me.

Before i could react he swiftly slammed my locker shut and leaned against it. He was, might i add, a little to close for comfort.

"Hello there Brooklyn Waters" Noah said huskily. Oh great. Look at the snake he's trying to seduce me.

"I'm surprised you can remember my name from all the girls you've slept with" i said with an attitude.

"So what do we have here? A feisty one! I didn't know you were feisty Brooklyn Waters. I like that" he whispered leaning in close to my ear.

"Go away Noah" i said pushing on his chest. Man his abs are hard. Being uncomfortable i quickly removed my hand from his torso.

"What you cant handle my rock hard abs?" He said gesturing to his stomach.

"Your gross. Dont you have someone to bang with?" I shouted as i walked away.

"I have someone in mind!" He yelled back. As i walked away i could feel his eyes on my butt.

___________________________

Authors note: Welcome to my first book, 'Lipstick Stains and Waterfalls'! I am very excited to get into this book as i love to write and I'm thrilled about the story line. I apologize for the short length of this chapter, but i personally think it is perfect for the beginning of this book.