A New Champion and a Shocking Discovery

YN's pov

I was currently in the finals of the tournament turbo dueling against Jack. I was getting more and more irritated by the second. His arrogance is really pissing me off. I started feeling a dark energy around me the longer this went on. I had "Darkest Diabolos, a set monster and a couple face downs on the field while he had "Red Dragon Archfield" and a few face downs. He also still has half of his life points while I only have 2,000 left.

"You've never been able to beat me before and you're not going to now" Jack said causing me to snap.

"Enough of your egotistical BULLSHIT!" I shouted as a dark aura surrounded my body and my deck.

I drew my next card and knew it would help me end this.

"I flip summon "Plaguespreader Zombie" but he don't be staying with us.  Now I tune my Level two "Plaguespreader" with my Level 8 "Diabolos". Come forth creature of absolute darkness and strike fear into all that oppose me! I synchro summon "dragocytos corrupted nethersoul dragon" (4000/2000)!"

"What?! You've never had that card before!" Jack said as my creature stared him down.

"Now to make sure your traps don't be of any use, I activate my first face-down "Infinite Transcience" which not only negates Archfiend's effect but prevents you from activates any effects until the end of the turn which don't come because I active my second face down "Megamorph" doubling my monster's attack power to 8,000!"

Jack's eyes widened as he know this would be the end but in turbo duels we have until the attack reaches us to think of a plan. I'm about to pass him so he won't have that luxury.

"Before I attack, I activate the speed spell, "Overboost" which gives me six speed counters until the end of my turn"

I glared at Jack as my duel runner surpassed his. Time to put an end to his reign. King of Turbo Dueling vs King of Darkness. there's only one crown so it's time for the one king to rule!

"Now "Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon", blow Jack's monster away and show him what true Darkness can do!"

My monster completely obliterated his and knocked his life points down to zero as my duel runner came to a stop.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new champion! YN LN has won the tournament!" the announcer exclaimed as everybody cheered for me.

Timeskip

We were all following this guy who I didn't recognize as he explained about the signers. I was confused as to why I was here until I felt a burning sensation on my back. I heard somebody taken a picture behind me.

"YN, take a look at this" Yusei said.

I looked at the picture and my eyes widened when I saw what was causing the burning sensation. I had the mark of the Crimson Dragon on my back

"YN LN, you are the sixth signer and have been chosen to carry the full mark of the Crimson Dragon instead of just a piece"