Chapter Eight.

Hiya guys! I was going to write this chapter last night, but I was literally falling asleep in the chair. But I'm writing now, so enjoy!

Chapter Seven.

I woke up to a bright room and a different bed. I noticed I was in Parker's bedroom, in his bed, with him next to me. Naked. My mind raced, replaying all of the events last night. My arm was laying over his stomach, my head on his chest. I shifted a little, to get more comfortable and woke him up.

"Hey sleepyhead," he grinned, kissing the top of my head. I blushed and looked up at him. He had bed head to the max, probably from my touch.

"Who're you calling sleepyhead? I was up before you!" I giggled. I sat up, using the comforter to cover me. He shivered and tried pulling me back down.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Away from you!" I laughed. He grinned and sat up to. Suddenly I felt his hands all over me, tickling me. I started squealing and kicking, trying to get away. Somehow he managed to get me laying down again, with me under him and the comforter over us. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Kissing my girlfriend." He smiled and began to lean in. He softly kissed me, one of the sweetest kisses we've had. Just as we were getting into it, when I heard something.

"Parker! Parker! Parker! Mom went to the store and she said you have to watch meeee!" Maggie yelled. Parker quickly pulled away.

"Sorry," He mumbled and pecked my lips again. "Duty calls." I laughed. He put on his boxers, while I put on my underwear and bra. "Need a shirt to borrow?" I nodded. He threw a white shirt at me, which was another band-tee. This time it was a Muse shirt. I shrugged it on and followed him downstairs.

"Avery, you're here?!" Maggie's face lit up as Parker and I walked into the kitchen. "You guys had a... sleepover?!" She gasped loudly. "Mommy doesn't let me have sleepovers!"

"Ohh, poor Maggie." He mocked her. She stuck out of her tongue at him and walked over to me. "Oh, so the girls are going to stick together?"

"Duh. Of course." I laughed. He shook his head and started getting out ingredients. My stomach started grumbling, making my face go red.

"Someone's hungry. Pancakes?"

"With chocolate chips?"

"Duh. Without them they'd be gross." He laughed. I helped him make the batter, stealing chocolate chips the entire time. "Hey!" He slapped my hand away. "We need those!"

"Either way they'll end up in the same place." I rubbed my stomach. Parker laughed and turned on the stove. "Where'd Maggie go?"

"Bathroom, I think." He shifted towards me. "Which means I can do this." Parker began to kiss me, going straight into french kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, as our tongues expertly glided together. Parker pushed me up against the counter, hands on either side of me, trapping me in. His hand accidently knocked over the bowl of batter while doing so. I pulled away and looked at the floor, laughing.

"I'm not cleaning that up," I said, pointing to the mess. Parker sighed and let go of me. He grabbed some paper towels and started mopping up the batter. "Here," I grabbed the bowl and placed in the sink. "Let's start again."

Finally, after thirty more minutes and many more stomach grumbles, we ate our chocolate chip pancakes. "So, what would you like to do today?" Parker asked.

"Well, I need to shower before we do anything."

"I can help with that!" Parker chuckled while I blushed. "Oh, I got it. We'll just eat and watch movies all day." He winked at me, giving me the sign that we'd be doing more. But Maggie was right there, so we had to watch what we say.